WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I don't criticise this POV at all. I find their menus and their player to almost be diabolical. Stuff is hard to find, things aren't in their logical location, there's no rhyme or reason to the lay out, you can't easily fast forward things, and the search function is a joke.

There's a HELL of a lot of improvements they could make to it. But I guess it's just not a priority.

And it's been up for a nearly year and it hasn't changed. I like how they have a watchlist and last played option now but the layout needs to be addressed.

I also don't like how they have spoilers when you skip through matches on the PPV's. I know I go to watch some PPV's just for particular matches that I have heard are good but I don't want to be spoiled just in case I want to watch the whole PPV later down the track.

The "continue viewing" option needs to be fixed so that you can remove stuff from there. Things keep getting added there even if I've finished watching all the way through. Sometimes they'll disappear and then come back weeks later (and yeah I did watch through right until the end, I didn't stop with a minute to go or anything).

No, I don't criticise this POV at all. I find their menus and their player to almost be diabolical. Stuff is hard to find, things aren't in their logical location, there's no rhyme or reason to the lay out, you can't easily fast forward things, and the search function is a joke.

There's a HELL of a lot of improvements they could make to it. But I guess it's just not a priority.
I have said it before but on the PS3/4 app (probably the same for PC) it would just be nice to also have the option of listing the PPVs in a certain year in chronological order instead of having to look it up on the internet to see which PPV comes next.
I don't think there is a way to cancel your fast foward or rewind if you accidently press the buttons and there are no matches to skip to. If you press the back button then it exits the show you are watching or if you back track to where you are watching it, it has to load the show again and if you leave it in fast forward it ends the show.

I have said it before but on the PS3/4 app (probably the same for PC) it would just be nice to also have the option of listing the PPVs in a certain year in chronological order instead of having to look it up on the internet to see which PPV comes next.
I don't think there is a way to cancel your fast foward or rewind if you accidently press the buttons and there are no matches to skip to. If you press the back button then it exits the show you are watching or if you back track to where you are watching it, it has to load the show again and if you leave it in fast forward it ends the show.

On the Sony Blu-ray it is only listed in chronological order, so all shows are listed by year rather than event

The "continue viewing" option needs to be fixed so that you can remove stuff from there. Things keep getting added there even if I've finished watching all the way through. Sometimes they'll disappear and then come back weeks later (and yeah I did watch through right until the end, I didn't stop with a minute to go or anything).

I know you can delete them on the PC, but I can't seem to on my tv.

Signed up morning of the rumble.... knew i should have torentted, lol then got feb free and see if i liked it and kept for WM. Enjoying monday night wars, Heyman doco was good, keen to check out a couple more doco's

Hey just so everyone knows, I cancelled my network about halfway through January and got it up until about January 30th until my sub ran out. I went to check today if I'm eligible for the free February despite being a previous subscriber and I am. So even though they keep saying it's for new subs only, if you have your network run out before the end of February, don't keep paying, just let it run out and then sign up again and you get the rest of the month free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I paid for six months up front before the Summerslam PPV, and it says my sub ends on Feb 19. It says once that expires I need to switch my billing over to monthly and it has this $9.99 button it wants me to press.

I was wondering if I do nothing until Feb 20 will my subscription end without automatically rolling over like others have said? Was hoping that if it just ends I can sign up for free again like NarniMagic did.

I paid for six months up front before the Summerslam PPV, and it says my sub ends on Feb 19. It says once that expires I need to switch my billing over to monthly and it has this $9.99 button it wants me to press.

I was wondering if I do nothing until Feb 20 will my subscription end without automatically rolling over like others have said? Was hoping that if it just ends I can sign up for free again like NarniMagic did.
If you do nothing they'll keep charging you. You have to go to the account page and manually cancel, then it will let you keep it till Feb 20. Then you can resign up and get the extra week or whatever (end of Feb) free. As far as I can tell, they will start charging you again March 1st unless you cancel it again. Probably more pointles for someone like you to go through the effort for extra week where someone like me gets the whole month of Feb free.

I just looked on podcastone and it's not there.

You ******* lied Crow, you ******* lied.
what is podcastone

edit - and while i'm here , 2 hrs into download 1.16mb file , 44%
* my pikey internet

Back