WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

JBL's interview with Eric Bischoff isn't too bad. :rolleyes: at them both saying sports entertainment instead of wrestling though :straining:

Good too see they finally sorted the orders out for older raws etc.. When i signed up months ago it was a pain finding all the years raws order etc. now its easy as. Making my way through 96 and 97 at the moment. Royal rumble 97 is on tonight. Cant wait. Feel like a pre pubescent teen again watching it and marking out hard at the Bulldog.

Good too see they finally sorted the orders out for older raws etc.. When i signed up months ago it was a pain finding all the years raws order etc. now its easy as. Making my way through 96 and 97 at the moment. Royal rumble 97 is on tonight. Cant wait. Feel like a pre pubescent teen again watching it and marking out hard at the Bulldog.
Get the Veet out, slap it on your groin region. Get an old sock and some of your favourite lubricant and go to town!

Get the Veet out, slap it on your groin region. Get an old sock and some of your favourite lubricant and go to town!

Haha the lubes been getting a workout with his main event status lately in late 95/96. It will all culminate in a jizz fest at the canadian stampede later in the year. Still annoys me that he never got the strap and other spuds did. The lack of decent mic work is actually shocking now that im older and wiser.... Coz im BIZARRRE

Just signed up to my free month before HIAC- what would people recommend I watch?

Also is there a way to change quality, my internet isn't fantastic and my thing keeps lagging because it can't make its mind up if it wants to be in HD or not HD...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just signed up to my free month before HIAC- what would people recommend I watch?

Also is there a way to change quality, my internet isn't fantastic and my thing keeps lagging because it can't make its mind up if it wants to be in HD or not HD...

Monday night wars is good i haven't really watched anything else apart from PPVs

Which is the best year for Raws 97-98?

I've really been enjoying Table for 3.
It's great seeing superstars being themselves and joking around as friends.

Roddy Piper tells a hilarious story of a rib that Mr Perfect played on six guys that had to be under the ring for a whole show. It's brilliant.

Watching the Raws leading up to the 1999 Royal Rumble

Interesting comparing products from today to back then

More violence back then, more hardcore matches, more blood, and way to many chair shots to the head.

The matches in today's wrestling are much better quality.

Really was just DX vs the Corporation, with Rock/ManKind/Austin/Undertaker and the McMahon's i don't think there is as much depth as people think.

The crowds and the brutality made wrestling better back then. crowds are s**t now and you cant even get a chair shot to the head. story lines also run deeper with people like refs getting involved and back stage people like Patterson and Brisco. but in saying all that Vince McMahon as the on screen character made it so good.

100k bounty on Austin and being number 2 in the Rumble just brilliant.

Special mention to Ken Shamrock, he was just a beast almost what Lesnar is today so realistic.

I don't think there was better depth back then at all, just better direction as a whole. I mean even bottom rung dudes like Al Snow, Hardcore Holly, Gangrel etc had continual storylines that actually meant something over the span of months at a time which were more involved in detail & storytelling than the main event picture even gets these days.

The saddest part is it's nothing due to the talent but simply the laziness of the company, pure & simple. I mean instead of putting together a 90th doco or special about the glory days of the Attitude era, how about paying those dudes to just write some scripts for the next month. How hard is it?

The last episode of NXT and the new episode of Breaking Ground are skipping backwards and forwards and doing my head in? Anyone else got this problem.

Watch a lot of PPVs, especially from different promotions and territories. There's a rich history and some great stuff in there. Different styles, different approaches. It's all good.

Great American Bash from 1989 was a great card, Calgary Stampede in 1997 likewise.

Back