WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't there a little completed bar under everything you have finished watching (partial if only watched some)?
But yeah either way who cares. Totally ridiculous organising
Nah most of the stuff I've watched no longer has a bar unless I stopped it a few seconds from completion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm REALLY enjoying the shows that humanise the roster such as Ride Along and Table for 3.

Gives a really good insight into the REAL personalities of the wrestlers.

Watching Table for 3 last night with Miz, R Truth and Curtis Axel and there was a moment where Axel surprised Truth by showing him some pictures he'd brought along of Truth wrestling Axels Dad (Mr Perfect) and it really floored Truth.

Turns out Curt had been a major part of Truths early wrestling life and was one of the only guys in the locker room who invested time into him as he saw something in him.

You have all these sad moments and then on the flipside funny stories like Miz saying how his dad gets all this free stuff in their home town by telling people his son is the Miz, which means when Miz comes home from the holidays his dad drags him around the community signing autographs as repayment for all the free stuff he's gotten.

Episodes of ECW on TNN, Extreme Championship Wrestling's national cable series, which aired from August 1999 to October 2000, has started to appear in the Vault section of The WWE Network.

The episodes are being added to the existing ECW Hardcore TV section, in chronological order alongside the Hardcore TV episodes for 2000.

Will be discontinuing the Network when I get around to watching Fastlane.

You're a turkey if you pay for the network in a month there's no PPV
The 2 or 3 smack Downs from 2003 I watch each day while doing stuff on the computer says otherwise. I've tried for years to torrent them but they've never been seeded.

Back