WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Trips and Vince will be spitting chips now. First live streaming show on the network (NXT Arrival) and the stream has completely died and triggered error messages on a number of devices apparently (Roku, P3's, PS4's, AppleTV, Xbox, WWE.com). This'd be nowhere near the sort of traffic they'll do for Mania...if it crashes when that is on, holy hell will the s**t hit the fan.

The live stream for me works really well on the PS3 but the video library stops and starts constantly. Then on PC it is the other way around.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Live stream works better than the library in both cases for me. Which to me is odd as you would expect the same sort of technology as youtube has. Also the quality is actually better on live stream however neither are what I would define 720p for the quality you would expect over a streaming service. (comparing it to NBA League Pass which was much better quality. Testing WrestleMania 29 which should be crisp HD from the library is borderline DVD quality on the Network.

Seriously do WWE really care that Aussies, Brits and all the other non-Americans purchase the WWE Network illegally?? (I'm using the term 'illegally' loosely since were's still paying the $9.99).

They still get the $9.99 from us!

Have signed up and all I did was use my Australia address and change the state to Alabama. So doesn't seem like any restrictions have been set at all. Was on Reddit and heaps of people in UK and Australia tried and it worked so I have it a go and no issues. Maybe they will tighten it up in the future but hopefully not.

wwenetwork.jpg

For 10 bucks a month I cant see how any fan wouldn't sign up, its looks amazing so far.

Just a few questions that I would like to ask you.

1. Can WWE catch us for doing this?
2. What will happen if they do?
3. Where it says 'City' and 'Zip code' do we put our own City and Zip Code (Post code for us) or do we put an American one??
4. Do I need to change my IP or anything??

Cheers.

Just a few questions that I would like to ask you.

1. Can WWE catch us for doing this?
2. What will happen if they do?
3. Where it says 'City' and 'Zip code' do we put our own City and Zip Code (Post code for us) or do we put an American one??
4. Do I need to change my IP or anything??

Cheers.

I don't think they can catch us. The worst that can happen is that they beef up there geo blocking and our proxies no longer work. But I doubt that very much. Yeah put in a USA zip code. You will need some kind of program to hide/change your location. Install Hola for Google Chrome, its works well and is free. Use unblock-us for other devices

Wow, this is brilliant.

Watching Backlash 2000, that pop when Austin came out was unbelievable.

Edit: Hmm, I have to keep closing and re-opening the browser every time I want to watch something different, otherwise the video won't load. Happening on both Chrome and Firefox with hola.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome everyone to NEW YORK CITY!!!

Oh how I've missed ECW. As said above, I don't know how anyone who is a fan wouldn't pay the $10 for it. This is a great service. Sucks how so much is bleeped out though.

All I did was use some hotels address and number and used PayPal for the 7 day trial. I have unblock-us which I'm not sure if there is restrictions yet or not, but I have it anyways to access Netflix etc.

I don't think they can catch us. The worst that can happen is that they beef up there geo blocking and our proxies no longer work. But I doubt that very much. Yeah put in a USA zip code. You will need some kind of program to hide/change your location. Install Hola for Google Chrome, its works well and is free. Use unblock-us for other devices

Still using Unblock? Getflix have $2.95 AU ($2.45 with FB like per month) For non web browser users. 14 day trial too. :thumbsu:

Wow, this is brilliant.

Watching Backlash 2000, that pop when Austin came out was unbelievable.

Edit: Hmm, I have to keep closing and re-opening the browser every time I want to watch something different, otherwise the video won't load. Happening on both Chrome and Firefox with hola.

Had issues with Hola too, should def give DNS trials a go, found WWE Network performance to be much better afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still having some buffering problems but it's going heaps better than last week.

Hola or Unblock?

Same for me too. Live stream still better quality than the library. Can only assume this is deliberate to deal with the demand at the moment.

Hola or Unblock?

Same for me too. Live stream still better quality than the library. Can only assume this is deliberate to deal with the demand at the moment.

Using Unblock for my PS3.

Usually I just pause it, go outside for a smoke, come back and it's usually right but I have checked it yet when I want to skip matches.

Using Unblock for my PS3.

Usually I just pause it, go outside for a smoke, come back and it's usually right but I have checked it yet when I want to skip matches.
When I was using Unblock (Xbox 360) for Netflix I didn't ever have any buffering or anything, and my internet is pretty poor. Been using Unblock on OSX Mavericks now for WWE Network, takes about 15 seconds to start playing the video but doesn't buffer for the rest of it.

I can't really fault this service, besides you can't choose the if you want to play it in 480p, 720p, 1080p etc :(

Last edited:
Anyone keep this after the trial? my trial ends tonight and im undeicded if i want to keep it. i basically dont watch the new stuff other than NXT unless the Basketball on ESPN is s**t i dont watch much of raw. in my trial ive just watched old PPVs from late 90's-2002 and Legends of Wrestling/the Docos. i wish there were more classic Raw and SD shows.

I
Anyone keep this after the trial? my trial ends tonight and im undeicded if i want to keep it. i basically dont watch the new stuff other than NXT unless the Basketball on ESPN is s**t i dont watch much of raw. in my trial ive just watched old PPVs from late 90's-2002 and Legends of Wrestling/the Docos. i wish there were more classic Raw and SD shows.
Once all the trials are done they'll upload heaps more content.

There aren't many occasions where I wish I was a bit more of a geek... but this is one of them.

I've been doing some reading trying to figure out how to use unblock for my PS3... I can't figure it out. I don't know whether I can have 2 different set ups - 1 for local account and 1 for US. I can't figure out if this is going to affect playing games. I can't figure out how this affects my profile.

Is there a way that Australians can use an unblock on Apple TV? And is it going to be less of a pain in the arse?

You know... as I type this... I think I might just try and figure out how to do it on my xbox 360. I've hardly used the thing for about 3 years (since I got the PS3) - perhaps this is a good way to put it to use.

Have they ironed out the bugs on the 360?

In asking all these questions, it occurs to me that I might just be better off downloading whatever events I want to watch. I don't think it'll take the torrent sites very long at all to catch up to the network.

I'll only really watch it for the WM13-WM17 Attitude Era stuff anyway, and maybe some of the 95-96 WCW stuff. I recently downloaded a few ECW shows from 1995... but stopped watching it for the same reason I stopped watching indy wrestling. In the wake of the Benoit tragedy, I'm just too uncomfortable watching unprotected head shots.

Interesting that they're streaming Main Event live though. I don't think they advertised it. Clearly a reaction to the issues they had with the NXT show... although I can't imagine Main Event gets anything like the same number of viewers, despite trying to pop the "rating" with Bryan-Kane and the disgraceful NAO bait-and-switch.

Back