WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you all just forgetting that Paul Heyman has always loved RVD? Of course he's going to react like that, he rates him very highly.

EDIT: Chops18 gets it :cool:

Are you all just forgetting that Paul Heyman has always loved RVD? Of course he's going to react like that, he rates him very highly.

EDIT: Chops18 gets it :cool:

Yeah he does love RVD, he loves all of his ECW originals but RVD had that something special. I'll never forget ECW One Night Stand.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

So what's the go with Brock?
End the greatest streak in WWE history .... Show up 2 months later?

Seriously Kane vs Bryan again :rolleyes: Who cares

RVD should be heel i still remember his heel work against jeff Hardy during the invasion days it was great

Have Heyman as his manager

That's kind of the crap thing about Brock breaking the streak...it's kind of gone to waste.

Had a full timer pulled it off, it would have elevated him to new heights and obtaind infinite credit for that historic win... like how Jericho is often referenced as being the first undisputed champ, beating Austin and Rock in one night.

Brock vs Bryan at Extreme Rules:

Bryan wins: Why the hell did Brock win against Taker then not get the title, it just makes Taker look so bad and ruins all of Brock's credibility!
Brock wins: They hardly even gave Bryan a run with it, what have they got against him?? BURIED!

Brock is going to win the title first chance he gets, they're not going to go quickfire they're going to draw it out like they should. Brock can still ride high on that heat for a while.

That's kind of the crap thing about Brock breaking the streak...it's kind of gone to waste.

Had a full timer pulled it off, it would have elevated him to new heights and obtaind infinite credit for that historic win... like how Jericho is often referenced as being the first undisputed champ, beating Austin and Rock in one night.

No one else made more sense than Brock to beat it. It wouldn't matter if they chose an up and comer they would get the same reactiin from the crowd, pure hate.

They never make reference of Jericho as the first undisputed champion anymore. Not even when they unified the titles with Orton and Cena.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If theyre not gonna bring back the 98 Kane, can't he just have the old design of the mask on his new mask instead of it just being red?
Or is that too logical?

Late 90s Kane was like a bad ass Frankenstein... the mask was great, but Glenn complained that it made it difficult to breathe in... you can almost hear him gasping for air in some of his matches back then... I bet he must have told Vince "give me a mask I can breathe in or I'm done with this gimmick"

Extreme Rules card taking shape, my opinion for the final look:
Kane Vs Daniel Bryan (WWE Championship match - Extreme rules)
Cena Vs Bray Wyatt (Cage Match)
Shield vs Evolution (6 man tag match - Extreme Rules)
Big E Vs Barrett
Cesaro Vs Swagger
Paige Vs Tamina
Pre-Show - Usos vs Rybaxel (tag team Championship match)

Leaving a lot of talent off that card but this wont be an overly long PPV

Someone leaked the script for RAW this past Monday, towards the end of it was a checklist for the lead-up to Extreme Rules, one of the feuds/matches listed was Big E vs Cesaro, meaning Cesaro is highly likely to win the tournament, unless plans change now.

I say it was Takers Descion and not the WWE's

ESPN courting Renee Young. This makes me sad. Ignoring my love of her for a moment, backstage interviews have been the best since back in the days where Coach did them. Would be a bad loss.

ESPN courting Renee Young. This makes me sad. Ignoring my love of her for a moment, backstage interviews have been the best since back in the days where Coach did them. Would be a bad loss.

Never been a Fan of Her's Actually.

Might be just me but she does nothing for me thru looks and her work

Hate interviews cant stand when someone walks of and they sit the camera on her face watching her reaction painful to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back