WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I'd book the Cena-Wyatt feud next week:

I'd have Cena v Harper or Rowan as the mainevent...Midway through the match Cena has offense when suddenly the lights turn off. The commentators are confused. Lights turn on and every single member of the crowd is wearing one of those sheep masks. Cena looks around and is shocked and confused, The wyatts have disappeared. Lights turn off again...turn on again and the Wyatts re-appear and Bray uses his Sister Abigail move on Cena. Bray then sits down and holds Cena's head (Like this week's Raw) and sings "He's got the whole world in his hands" Whilst the crowd (Still wearing the sheep masks) move their arms from side to side.

They can hand the mask out during a backstage segment and Commercial break giving them enough time to set up and tell the crowd what to do.

I think it would look EPIC!!

Their hysterical! I hope they win the belts :p

Ryback is hilarious, loved his comment about Cole, King and JBL commentating for years together and still suck lol. Ryback is quite underrated on the mic in my opinion.

Sheamus vs Barrett was a great match. I could watch those two wrestle all day, they just work so well together. A triple threat with those two and Cesaro would be epic.

Speaking of Cesaro, the new music is horrible. Hate it. I liked his first one better and i didn't even like that one.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

I'm still convinced the reason why Cesaro vs RVD was off was because it was 4/20 the day before.

Matches

Barrett-Sheamus - Loved it
Torito-3mb - Replace Hornswoggle with Slater and I might, MIGHT just have found it average. But Hornswoggle hasn't done anything mildly entertaining for me since Mark Henry (Or was it Big Show? They're all the same to me) had the feud with Finley and beat up Hornswoggle.
Uso-brotherhood - I enjoyed it a little. Liked the finish too. And no flying tag which I was getting tired of.
Emma-Layle - Yeah, lets not go there.
RVD-Cesaro - Im undecided, It was a good match, I wanted a proper win, no interference, so Swagger annoyed me, but it does work well longer term. I'm interested in it to see how it goes, but if it fails, his is the point I'll focus on.
Paige-Aksana - Best Paige match yet. And in fact, probably the best Divas match in 10 months (I haven't been entertained in the divas division since arly on in the AJ reign.
Rusev-Sin Cara - Best Rusev match yet (Though, having said that, it's not saying match). I like it when they're challenged for a bit.
Cena-Wyatts - Just bored me. Just give me a contest, it's all I want. **** beatdowns.

Other segments that I can remember
Brie-Bryan-Kane-Steph - Enjyoed it until Kane's pyro. And even then, I would've enjoyed it if Steph kept her mouth shut. But the running commentary of 'stop, just stop kane' pissed me off.
Wyatt's - I think that was one of Bray's better ones.
Cena interview - Ditto (though, wen most re pathetic even a 2/10 one looks good)
Evolution-Shield - I liked it to be honest, liked what Orton/HHH/Batista/Seth/Dean said (Not so much Roman), and I like the jobbers coming for the save. Some approaches to PPVs don't need beatdowns, give us a tease. Building my anticipation at least. And it can open up the 'shield dismantle jobbers united' over the next few weeks sub-plot which will be great.
Heyman-Cesaro - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Heyman-Cesaro-RVD - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Can't believe I just said that about a Heyman promo.

All in all, I thought it was decent. The actual wrestling was good. (Bar Cobra and 3mb matches) and I see the point of someof the promos. 3.5/5 show imho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the fans getting behind Barrett and his push!
I've waited a long time to see Barrett get a push toward main event stature.

Anything less than a Barrett title win would be a disappointment. A Sheamus heel turn and fued with BNB over the IC title would be epic.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back