WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm more surprised at Rybaxel winning. Give them the tag belts pls
People are actually entertained by them?
Here I am wanting Gold and Star dust to get the titles.
The only other tag team I can even stand at the moment is the Uso's. But more so for their spots than anything else. Actually dislike them 90-95% of the time. It's just the endings I like.

Skipped the show and watched Heyman. Hopefully the build up is decent and not ruined by Cena randomly laughing/smirking/rapping when Brock Lesnar is involved. Match I definitely want to see :thumbsu:

******* lol at the crickets when Orton came out as Cena's Summerslam opponent. Match number 902336755889904324 between them would've been as bad as the 902336755889904323 before.

Glad Cesaro is not a 'Heyman Guy' anymore. Let's be honest, outside of Punk and Lesnar, Heyman would only be beneficial to RVD, but they'll never trn RVD heel, so it won't happen anyway.

Don't you people have jobs? The amount of dudes who watch it live surprises me. I am kinda glad because this forum is better than any live blog.

I go to uni, so presently I have time to watch it :p.

That Heyman promo was one of the best he has ever done.

And Punk saying never ever, reminded me of that song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possible reason for the increase in botches recently
One prominent wrestler noted to us the increase in frequency of eye poke injuries (Cena and Cesaro just in recent weeks for the type of injury that almost never happened in the past) is because WWE is pushing everyone to be more aggressive in work style. This has led to people rushing, which leads to sloppy execution when it comes to being careful and safe, and thus more eye pokes, potato shots resulting in black eyes, concussions and separated shoulders. They are also working with the idea of just missing. The idea is to throw kicks and strikes really hard and fast, and just miss, which has led to an increase in concussions because if you are rushing, some of the near misses don’t miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back