Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Noble and Mercury for the tag titles please. Credit to Jamie for taking some bumps over the last couple of weeks, retired because if back and neck issues from memory.

Also as most people on here would say f*** off Cena (that's my Cena rant done).

Last edited:
That would be so epic, 5 star match written all over it. Screw Reigns. WE WANT RYBACK!
Stuff Reigns even if Ryback didn't replace him.

Noble and Mercury for the tag titles please. Credit to Jamie for taking some bumps over the last couple of weeks, retired because if back and neck issues from memory.

Also as most people on here would say f*** off Cena (that's my Cena rant done).
I must be one of very few who can say that Cena should take a back seat and is a massive hypocrite but I also don't wish him serious physical harm, death, destruction of his family or the act of being Benoit'd.

The benefit of watching Raw later is being able to fast forward through Hogan :D

What's the under/over for Rollins + Kane vs Cena + Dolph next week?

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Stuff Reigns even if Ryback didn't replace him.

I must be one of very few who can say that Cena should take a back seat and is a massive hypocrite but I also don't wish him serious physical harm, death, destruction of his family or the act of being Benoit'd.
I wouldn't wish that upon anybody even John Cena. I don't even want him off my tv because as much as he annoys me I know he's good for business and he is one of the best ever.

I just want to see either a change in character (preferably as a heel like most of us would like to see) or just take a seat back like you said, even in a tag title run with someone would be great then give him another big push with his last hurrah.

I wouldn't wish that upon anybody even John Cena. I don't even want him off my tv because as much as he annoys me I know he's good for business and he is one of the best ever.

I just want to see either a change in character (preferably as a heel like most of us would like to see) or just take a seat back like you said, even in a tag title run with someone would be great then give him another big push with his last hurrah.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back