Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I want Cena to win this one... The Authority not being the boss anymore would be good. Triple H and Stephanie aren't doing anything I would miss.

Valentino Dmitri

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
69 Bosoms Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rokeby GP Dancesquad
Old school thinking. If the crowd want to cheer a jerk with flashy moves let them.
Yeah, think George Costanza/Larry David, Tony Soprano, Walter White, whatever The Commish's name was when he was in The Shield. Pricks the lot of them, people are happy to get invested. If people are clapping for the bad guy in spite of the face maybe it's because no one cares about the face. Make him more interesting rather than making the bad guy less so.

Yeah, think George Costanza/Larry David, Tony Soprano, Walter White, whatever The Commish's name was when he was in The Shield. Pricks the lot of them, people are happy to get invested. If people are clapping for the bad guy in spite of the face maybe it's because no one cares about the face. Make him more interesting rather than making the bad guy less so.
The best a face can do without being labelled as boring as white bread (tends to get directed at Zayn) is being an anti-hero. Doing 'good' things only to further his own agenda but having flaws that keep him from being squeaky clean.

Dunno if WWE are capable of that deliberately, though.

Back when I actually gave a crap about wrestling I used to read lance storms blog. I thought it said a lot about the idiocy of the WWE when he said that he didn't wrestle to entertain because he was a heel and it was considered poor form to actually show off your skills in the ring. Getting over was frowned upon.

You can see it happening to Cesaro as we speak. Everything that made him a star before Wrestlemania was knocked out of him after it.

Like in the Shoot by Joey Styles:

I can't help but think that there is some massive swerve or huge moment. This is a PPV that they are offering as part of a free package, logic would suggest that WWE wants to encourage people to subscibe, chances are this will be the most watched PPV of the year. Of course, they could * it up, have Cena lose all his teamates, and fight back 1 v 5 "overcome the odds" and pick up the win.

I doubt it will happen but it would be the perfect opportunity to do the Cena heel turn, he hasn't been around to save his teamates from a beatdown. There are some seeds being sown. Could be a huge moment, a Hogan/NWO type moment.

I can't help but think that there is some massive swerve or huge moment. This is a PPV that they are offering as part of a free package, logic would suggest that WWE wants to encourage people to subscibe, chances are this will be the most watched PPV of the year. Of course, they could **** it up, have Cena lose all his teamates, and fight back 1 v 5 "overcome the odds" and pick up the win.

I doubt it will happen but it would be the perfect opportunity to do the Cena heel turn, he hasn't been around to save his teamates from a beatdown. There are some seeds being sown. Could be a huge moment, a Hogan/NWO type moment.
I envy you.

FreightTrain

Debutant
Jan 30, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Best result would be a Cena heel turn joining the authority.

The other outcomes
Cena overcomes 1 v 5 and wins.
Orton helps Team cena win the match.
Cesaro swerve and helps Cena win setting up a fued with Rollins.

Is it weird that all current champions are heels?
Lesner, Rusev, Harper and The dust brothers who will probably drop the belt to the miz's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Potential spoilers for Survivor Series.
As of now the plan is for Sting to be involved in the Authority vs. Cena 5 on 5 elimination Main Event. Sting will not wrestle, he will have an influence on the end of the match. As of this writing, it looks as though Team Cena will lose. Whoever pinned will be fired and Sting will be announced by Vince McMahon as the new GM. Therefore, whoever is fired will be rehired either on SS or the RAW after. Plans may change but right now it seems as though Sting will be the new authority figure who's backed by Vince McMahon and against The Authority.

As of now the plan is for Sting to be involved in the Authority vs. Cena 5 on 5 elimination Main Event. Sting will not wrestle, he will have an influence on the end of the match. As of this writing, it looks as though Team Cena will lose. Whoever pinned will be fired and Sting will be announced by Vince McMahon as the new GM. Therefore, whoever is fired will be rehired either on SS or the RAW after. Plans may change but right now it seems as though Sting will be the new authority figure who's backed by Vince McMahon and against The Authority.
That could save the PPV. No sarcasm.

Apr 30, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
MUFC, Golden State Warriors
Wait. So is survivor series not an elimination match after all and first person pinned ends match like at the Invasion PPV? Or does everyone who is pinned on the losing side get fired, or just the last person pinned to end the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back