WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5lwdFAX.gif

giphy.gif

Okay, here we go

That Raw was pure horseshit

Sting was okay at the start because it was Sting and everything. He told us it wasn't a WCW vs WWE thing but then Steph came out and all they talked about was WWE vs WCW. I'm confused as to why he wants to fight Triple H. What happens when he beats Triple H? Why should I care about this other than OMGOZZLE STANG IS IN WWA!!!!!11!!

I hope everybody in the ladder match gets released. Why is Dean Ambrose dancing in the ring? He's such a loser. I watched Wyatts vs The Shield from EC last night and I nearly cried beacuse I used to love all those guys so much and now I hate them all. Also is Barrett a heel? I can't remember him ever doing anything bad, if anything he's the sympathetic face because all these untalented morons who have never won a match keep stealing his title. Why am I supposed to hate this guy? Out of all the guys in the match he's the only one who actually won a match at Fast Lane. Why do all the other rejects deserve a title match against him?

Bill Simmons was funny on commentary and you can tell he's a big fan but why the hell is he on a week out for wrestlemania? How about giving us a bloody storyline to get invested in!?

Rollins lost in a handicap match to his Wrestlemania opponent on the go home show to Raw. Why would anybody be invested in this loser or his match at mania? He loses to his mania opponent every week despite having a huge advantage with his stooges. Keep dreaming if you think WWE are going to ever make this guy anything other but a tag team champion with Kofi Kingston.

Another Wyatt rerun we've seen since January. Can't wait to see him lose to a guy who never shows up or wrestles. It's gonna really make Wyatt look like a scary strong guy, just like last year:rolleyes:

Rusev getting the jobber entrance was disgusting. No Lana because of "apparent fighting" was disgraceful too. I have no problem with Lana splitting from Rusev if you actually make it a proper storyline. Just don't be lazy and get that w***er Cole to tell us their fighting and have zero on-screen development. I don't care if she's filming a movie. Have her send a message via Sattelite from Russia, it'd take 10 minutes. I still don't understand this storyline either, I thought Rusev's lawyer said Rusev didn't have to fight because Lana agreed to the match and not Rusev. Why does he have to fight Cena? Why can we never enjoy anything, Rusev hasn't been in a real three month feud yet and already he's being destroyed.

And as if all that hadn't pissed me off enough the main event face off had to happen. The one match I actually care about seeing had to end with the most anti-climactic PG rubbish imaginable. I get that you don't want them to fight, and Lesnar is this amazing prize fighter, so why not have Heyman come out with Lesnar and a million security guards, then when Reigns comes out Heyman talks smack about Reign's Somaoan heeritage which enrages Reigns. Reigns tries to take down Lesnar but the 50 security guards take him down, Lesnar gets a cheap shot in, Reigns gets so mad he kills most of the security guards and by this time Lesnar is already up the ramp laughing with Heyman. My fantasy booking isn't that original or creative but at least it gets some animosity between the wrestler's going, some sympathy for Reigns and some heat on Lesnar. Hypothetically, if I was a Bryan fan, I haven't been given a single reason to cheer for Reigns. They've done it so that we're supposed to cheer Reigns because he isn't Lesnar and it's so dumb. Also Lesnar better be clean shaven for his match at mania.

Wrestlemania can't be good because there isn't a single interesting or logical storyline going into the event. I don't care if it is the stiffest, craziest or most amazing matches top to bottom at wrestlemania. There is no story so their is a ceiling on how invested i can become in the match.

I'll watch next weeks Raw, if I'm not hooked then I think it's time for a CM Punk style sabbatical.

Okay, here we go

That Raw was pure horseshit

Sting was okay at the start because it was Sting and everything. He told us it wasn't a WCW vs WWE thing but then Steph came out and all they talked about was WWE vs WCW. I'm confused as to why he wants to fight Triple H. What happens when he beats Triple H? Why should I care about this other than OMGOZZLE STANG IS IN WWA!!!!!11!!

I hope everybody in the ladder match gets released. Why is Dean Ambrose dancing in the ring? He's such a loser. I watched Wyatts vs The Shield from EC last night and I nearly cried beacuse I used to love all those guys so much and now I hate them all. Also is Barrett a heel? I can't remember him ever doing anything bad, if anything he's the sympathetic face because all these untalented morons who have never won a match keep stealing his title. Why am I supposed to hate this guy? Out of all the guys in the match he's the only one who actually won a match at Fast Lane. Why do all the other rejects deserve a title match against him?

Bill Simmons was funny on commentary and you can tell he's a big fan but why the hell is he on a week out for wrestlemania? How about giving us a bloody storyline to get invested in!?

Rollins lost in a handicap match to his Wrestlemania opponent on the go home show to Raw. Why would anybody be invested in this loser or his match at mania? He loses to his mania opponent every week despite having a huge advantage with his stooges. Keep dreaming if you think WWE are going to ever make this guy anything other but a tag team champion with Kofi Kingston.

Another Wyatt rerun we've seen since January. Can't wait to see him lose to a guy who never shows up or wrestles. It's gonna really make Wyatt look like a scary strong guy, just like last year:rolleyes:

Rusev getting the jobber entrance was disgusting. No Lana because of "apparent fighting" was disgraceful too. I have no problem with Lana splitting from Rusev if you actually make it a proper storyline. Just don't be lazy and get that ****** Cole to tell us their fighting and have zero on-screen development. I don't care if she's filming a movie. Have her send a message via Sattelite from Russia, it'd take 10 minutes. I still don't understand this storyline either, I thought Rusev's lawyer said Rusev didn't have to fight because Lana agreed to the match and not Rusev. Why does he have to fight Cena? Why can we never enjoy anything, Rusev hasn't been in a real three month feud yet and already he's being destroyed.

And as if all that hadn't pissed me off enough the main event face off had to happen. The one match I actually care about seeing had to end with the most anti-climactic PG rubbish imaginable. I get that you don't want them to fight, and Lesnar is this amazing prize fighter, so why not have Heyman come out with Lesnar and a million security guards, then when Reigns comes out Heyman talks smack about Reign's Somaoan heeritage which enrages Reigns. Reigns tries to take down Lesnar but the 50 security guards take him down, Lesnar gets a cheap shot in, Reigns gets so mad he kills most of the security guards and by this time Lesnar is already up the ramp laughing with Heyman. My fantasy booking isn't that original or creative but at least it gets some animosity between the wrestler's going, some sympathy for Reigns and some heat on Lesnar. Hypothetically, if I was a Bryan fan, I haven't been given a single reason to cheer for Reigns. They've done it so that we're supposed to cheer Reigns because he isn't Lesnar and it's so dumb. Also Lesnar better be clean shaven for his match at mania.

Wrestlemania can't be good because there isn't a single interesting or logical storyline going into the event. I don't care if it is the stiffest, craziest or most amazing matches top to bottom at wrestlemania. There is no story so their is a ceiling on how invested i can become in the match.

I'll watch next weeks Raw, if I'm not hooked then I think it's time for a CM Punk style sabbatical.

Watch the old school wrestling my friend.

Yep, it's really sad isn't it?

The product is probably the poorest I can ever remember it being.

If it wasn't for String I would have very little interest in the show. This thread is 99% of my wrestling fix.

We need another Monday Night Wars.

Maybe, or just quality writing with storylines that build and have a conclusion.

Why is Bryan after the IC title now? Nothing is ever explained.

Granted it's wrestling but back in the late 90's and 2000's most the time things happened for a reason, there was motives and reasoning in most story lines.

For me personally the lowest point was Capitol Punishment 2011. Just check out how horrific this card was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Capitol_Punishment

But even looking back at this card I remember the logical storylines that took place in some of these matches. Christian was turning heel with his obnoxious "one more match" thing always claiming some way to be the number 1 contender and R-Truth was going crazy and trying to solve the John Cena conspiracy. Yes this is still unoriginal and stupid and was a main contributor to why I hated the show, but at least I understood why people were fighting eachother.

The Raw after this PPV Punk was named number one contender and announced his contract was expiring at MiTB. Something on that level of amazing better happen the raw after mania to keep me going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, or just quality writing with storylines that build and have a conclusion.

Why is Bryan after the IC title now? Nothing is ever explained.

Granted it's wrestling but back in the late 90's and 2000's most the time things happened for a reason, there was motives and reasoning in most story lines.

The titles change hands too quick there is no weeks/months of build up any more to the ppv.

For me personally the lowest point was Capitol Punishment 2011. Just check out how horrific this card was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Capitol_Punishment

But even looking back at this card I remember the logical storylines that took place in some of these matches. Christian was turning heel with his obnoxious "one more match" thing always claiming some way to be the number 1 contender and R-Truth was going crazy and trying to solve the John Cena conspiracy. Yes this is still unoriginal and stupid and was a main contributor to why I hated the show, but at least I understood why people were fighting eachother.

The Raw after this PPV Punk was named number one contender and announced his contract was expiring at MiTB. Something on that level of amazing better happen the raw after mania to keep me going.

We aren't far off this right now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WCW_Uncensored#2000

The next 12 months should be interesting for the WWE. Next year's WM is at the Jerry Jones Billion Dollar Play-pen and the WWE will not only want to break the WM 3 attendance record but probably the NBA All-Star Game record of around 108,000 people (think that's the US record) aswell.

Now a shitload of people will go regardless but if they want to start breaking records then they better start producing a better product.

I expect a few creative writers will be getting their "Good luck in your future endeavours" letter soon.

Watch the part-timers headline next year.

There's only two names that could get them close to the record imo - CM Punk and Stone Cold.
Don't tease me like that! CM Punk alone would make my pants full.

If it wasn't for String I would have very little interest in the show. This thread is 99% of my wrestling fix.

Sting is part of the problem in a sense. The full timers are all terrible actors (Reigns) or characters (most of them). PG can't be blamed. The writing and booking is s**t.

Sting is part of the problem in a sense. The full timers are all terrible actors (Reigns) or characters (most of them). PG can't be blamed. The writing and booking is s**t.
No fault of Strings. He hasn't been booked well. It's taken until the final week to allow him to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back