WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yearly Financials are going to be interesting when released and the effect of the 'Network' on the business now and going forward.

I take this example, so many folks on here have paid at a lower rate and then cancelled. So in essence, y'all have bought something at a drastically reduced price and then not even bothered to either renew/use it.

Smart business...said nobody.

Furthermore, it seems like the 'Network' has huge lag issues coupled with other tech issues...

Another example of the E looking outside the primary business, Wrestling.

Ideally the stock price gets slaughtered and we can have a hostile take over on the Exchange. Boom!

The yearly Financials are going to be interesting when released and the effect of the 'Network' on the business now and going forward.

I take this example, so many folks on here have paid at a lower rate and then cancelled. So in essence, y'all have bought something at a drastically reduced price and then not even bothered to either renew/use it.

Smart business...said nobody.

Furthermore, it seems like the 'Network' has huge lag issues coupled with other tech issues...

Another example of the E looking outside the primary business, Wrestling.

Ideally the stock price gets slaughtered and we can have a hostile take over on the Exchange. Boom!

FWIW I've had zero lag or tech issues with the network and I'd say my internet is average at best

They stuffed themselves with the network, honestly.

No, they stuffed themselves using the network to kill the ppv model.

They could/should have drastically lowered their break even point if they'd followed the UFC Fight Pass model where they could've filmed some live events as network shows, but also maintained the value of their ppv shows. People would've paid 10 bucks for the archives without the live ppvs.

No, they stuffed themselves using the network to kill the ppv model.

They could/should have drastically lowered their break even point if they'd followed the UFC Fight Pass model where they could've filmed some live events as network shows, but also maintained the value of their ppv shows. People would've paid 10 bucks for the archives without the live ppvs.

Should've worded it better but this is essentially what I meant regarding the PPV's.

It's always worth checking the PPV dates to see if you can get 2 within one month. This method could be messed up with their free months though, so it can be a bit of a gamble.

Subscribe just before Payback and you'll also get MITB in the month's subscription.
Subscribe just before Summerslam and you'll get Night of Champions within the month.
Subscribe just before Hell in a Cell to get Survivor Series
Subscribe just before Survivor Series to get TLC
Subscribe just before the Royal Rumble to get Fast Lane

Orrrr... for $12 I could just not cancel my subscription.

This all seems complicated, I'm lazy, and $12 isn't going to break the bank.

$12 can buy many peanuts.

Successfully went 3 weeks without Raw. I'm very proud of myself. The only progressions is storlyines I noticed was that Kane is getting sick of Rollin's bullshit and it looks like Sandow had a kindling relationship with Summer Rae and was betrayed within three weeks. Also the Bella's are faces now Naomi's evil, haha.

I forgot how boring Rollins is to listen to, he needs to find himself a distinct character with some reference point. JBL and Edge worked as cowardly champions because they had clearly definable characters. Right now Rollins is generic cowardly heel #10354

Reigns doesn't seem to be getting booed anymore, although I fastforwarded through the main event so he might've been booed then.

The New Day is great just like they always have been. Give Big E the microphone every week. Would love for the Authority to sack the commentary team and for New Day to replace them for an entire show. The way Woods and Kofi ran away and celebrated after Big E won was priceless, I am actually considering watching smackdown that's how much I love them, they can do no wrong.
'
I always cringe whenever people do those "I was told I wasn't entertaining enough" TNA style promos. Sandow's was okay to begin with but it didn't go anywhere. I really confused with what his character is now. The commentators sounded so bored during it to. When he brought back the elbow drop Booker T was like "I forgot what that was called," how can they expect the fans to be engaged if they can't even engage the people who are being payed to be excited?

KOTR was a waste of everybody's time, skipped all the matches. I liked Sheamus' entrance but Neville's is utterly ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I'd rather be on BigFooty than doing homework, here's the other questions
vXgcRPE.png

qsUcMDz.png
Sorry to continue with all my schoolwork in this thread, but would any of you be willing to have a short discussion with me via PM where you can express your thoughts and views on concussions? If you're interested just let me know and I'll send you a couple of questions that you can answer with your opinions. I only need about 4 people and roughly 150-250 words worth of answers. A big thank you to anyone interested.

Orrrr... for $12 I could just not cancel my subscription.

This all seems complicated, I'm lazy, and $12 isn't going to break the bank.

You only have to click 2 buttons to unsubscribe (once logged in). Laziness couldnt possibly enter into it!

I mentioned yesterday that unsubscribed as soon as ER had finished - for me cancelling the network is one of very few ways in which I can tell WWE that I think their product sucks.

Sorry to continue with all my schoolwork in this thread, but would any of you be willing to have a short discussion with me via PM where you can express your thoughts and views on concussions? If you're interested just let me know and I'll send you a couple of questions that you can answer with your opinions. I only need about 4 people and roughly 150-250 words worth of answers. A big thank you to anyone interested.

I would be very happy to help, as I've said I'm quite interested and knowledgable on the subject.

I just dont know how to start pm conversations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back