WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reading this thread and listening to a review podcast earlier made me happy as a dog with 2 dicks that I saved my time today :D

I'll continue to stay in the loop, I'll still check in for Money in the Bank and Summerslam... but other than that, I'll tune in again when Lesnar returns and we actually have important main events that feel special.

For the record WWE network is $12.
i would put that in the underselling category. meaning you get really good value for the price.
This should increase the chances of retaining subscribers.
With frequently updated programs on a weekly basis i don't see why you wouldn't play the price of $12.

thats $3 a week. fathom that.

RAW Review:

- As many went in with low expectations to be pleasantly really surprised.

- the main event, shocked that it was not hyped more during show, they got over 20 minutes to perform and was the best main event raw match i have seen in months. it was honestly really good. i like seth as the heel champion and he's working really well in his beatable champion angle. The kane conficlit adds more to that.

- again new day. 2 weeks, just 2 weeks ago i would put NEW day top of the list as to what everything is wrong with in the WWE. Now i think they are really entertaining. They have embraced their roll by looks. gone * it, we look like idiots, lets be idiots and now they get so much heat off of the crowd. Dare i say they cop the most heat at the moment from a crowd.

-rest of show was meh. king of ring matches were decent not really great. Neville is exciting but so small. would be one of the best cruiser weights ever potentially if the title existed. divas had their match, naomi is annoying but i agree more relevant in her new heel roll. Nikki is hot as

RAW Review:

- As many went in with low expectations to be pleasantly really surprised.

- the main event, shocked that it was not hyped more during show, they got over 20 minutes to perform and was the best main event raw match i have seen in months. it was honestly really good. i like seth as the heel champion and he's working really well in his beatable champion angle. The kane conficlit adds more to that.

- again new day. 2 weeks, just 2 weeks ago i would put NEW day top of the list as to what everything is wrong with in the WWE. Now i think they are really entertaining. They have embraced their roll by looks. gone **** it, we look like idiots, lets be idiots and now they get so much heat off of the crowd. Dare i say they cop the most heat at the moment from a crowd.

-rest of show was meh. king of ring matches were decent not really great. Neville is exciting but so small. would be one of the best cruiser weights ever potentially if the title existed. divas had their match, naomi is annoying but i agree more relevant in her new heel roll. Nikki is hot as

I meant to say before actually that the main event match was great. However predictable, the actual wrestling part of it was entertaining as hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say steal/torrent it but not sure it's even worth that any more.

Either get the network or don't torrent it. If people are trying to justify torrenting it because they think the WWE is mediocre, then don't watch it and find something else to do with your life.

Unless it's been confirmed to do with his neck, I wouldn't write him off.
I think there were concussion rumours from the European Tour. I'll give the guy another chance if he returns, but if he gets injured again he should definitely scale back to being either an on screen character and part time wrestler, just a part time wrestler or just retire.

I'd say steal/torrent it but not sure it's even worth that any more.
Well honestly that was a part of my reason for canceling. I have watched all I wanted to watch on the network and I can get higher quality/less broken streams illegally than I do by trying to do it legally.

Unless it's been confirmed to do with his neck, I wouldn't write him off.

I think the concern is that we haven't had anything confirmed. As Austin and Keller were saying on Austin's Extreme Rules review, WWEs website have tried to become nfl.com - the first place place with all the WWE news and the only place you need to go.

The fact that they aren't releasing anything is a huge concern, and it suggests to me that they still don't really have a clue what the issue is and how to fix it.

I will forever hold out hope for Bryan's recuperative after spending the last 6 months + of his ROH title reign with a torn rotator cuff, and after seeing him wrestle with one eye after suffering a detached retina... but it's not even the fact that we aren't seeing him, it's the fact that we aren't hearing anything that has me wondering if this could be the end :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back