WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem was they fired Daniel Bryan after the Justin Roberts tie choking incident. He was going to play 2nd banana and hold up the wrestling end of the group. So without him, and then Skip Sheffield/Ryback getting injured, they really started to struggle for depth. Then the booking and Summerslam result was a cherry on a s**t sundae.
You mean mouse dropping?

Putting it here....

booker-t-commentary-300x168.jpg

http://www.kayfabenews.com/booker-t-fantastic-commentator-insists-deaf-fan/

Damn, hoped you didn't so I could rub it in.

Global Warming seemed to do pretty well, I wonder why they decided not to do it anymore. I don't think they even showed it to Americans, it was an Australian exclusive PPV iirc. Weird.

Last edited:

Global Warming seemed to do pretty well, I wonder why they decided not to do anymore. I don't think they even showed it to Americans, it was an Australian exclusive PPV iirc. Weird.

Remember we spent a fortune on seats only being young and couldn't see a thing

Global Warming seemed to do pretty well, I wonder why they decided not to do anymore. I don't think they even showed it to Americans, it was an Australian exclusive PPV iirc. Weird.
Was one of the greatest nights of my life. ******* loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I have the DVD at home, we had alright seats, sat on level 1 in the stands. Was a great night, although I missed the opening due to s**t PT in Victoria, **** I hate that dump.
I missed the tag team match (After intermission), walked around the whole stadium looking for a We Bring The Whooping You Bring The Ass shirt. Never found one. :(

Booking tickets for the upcoming one in August in Melbourne but struggling to decide whether to go with the $150 tickets which looks to be on the floor level up near the entrance ramp, or just go with the $60 Silver tickets which are upper level ones. Never been to Rod Laver arenas before so have no idea of the set up. Anyone who knows the place or in particular has been to the Wrestling there have any advise or recommend what tickets I should go for here please?

Booking tickets for the upcoming one in August in Melbourne but struggling to decide whether to go with the $150 tickets which looks to be on the floor level up near the entrance ramp, or just go with the $60 Silver tickets which are upper level ones. Never been to Rod Laver arenas before so have no idea of the set up. Anyone who knows the place or in particular has been to the Wrestling there have any advise or recommend what tickets I should go for here please?

I have always bought the tickets on the first level of the tiered seating.

Yeah did like the look of that but I think they were the 'gold' tickets which seems to be the only area sold out at this point :(

Well sold out until all the other tickets are sold or mostly sold then they will become available ;)

Just had a look, platinum which you are looking looks alright, seems to be cheaper these days than last time I went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back