WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. They could both stay heel easily.

I don't see a believable way that Lana turns face fully. Especially this quickly. You can believe her as a face in the short term as she's getting away from the abusive partner, but when the split is complete, what then?
Her and Rusev are amazing together. Will be so sad if they go through with this split.
I'll bet that they'll slam the door on a reunion.

Nah. They could both stay heel easily.

I don't see a believable way that Lana turns face fully. Especially this quickly. You can believe her as a face in the short term as she's getting away from the abusive partner, but when the split is complete, what then?
Her and Rusev are amazing together. Will be so sad if they go through with this split.

I am just unsure if Vince would want to not have Lana face, therefore having Rusev as a face too would keep them together.

I would like them to both stay together as heels.

Roman corpsing

SendForTheMan.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some brilliant signs in the crowd this ep.

#rawdelayed

Wish they would have went on with some more extra detail in the Ambrose storyline.

If the bloke just stole a police van and was impersonating an officer it would have made sense to have 6 patrol cars and half dozen cops chasing him. Ambrose could have still made the save on Reigns and signed the contract, before having the ring stormed by police and Ambrose carted out.

It could of created a moment similar to the Austin one of the attitude years and really played up more Deans lunatic character. Not to mention the storyline rolling into SD & EC with whether or not Ambrose is gonna make bail and get to either show.

Wish they would have went on with some more extra detail in the Ambrose storyline.

If the bloke just stole a police van and was impersonating an officer it would have made sense to have 6 patrol cars and half dozen cops chasing him. Ambrose could have still made the save on Reigns and signed the contract, before having the ring stormed by police and Ambrose carted out.

It could of created a moment similar to the Austin one of the attitude years and really played up more Deans lunatic character. Not to mention the storyline rolling into SD & EC with whether or not Ambrose is gonna make it to each show.
Sounds like it'd cost too much. And we know what Vince is like now ...

Would only have had to pay 10 or so extras $100. Small price to create a memorable moment and better TV
blind?

it should be easier to get him to shell out some cash.

"no vince, theres definitely only 2 zeroes at the end..."

Weren't we making jokes about Rusev getting told off for a $25 trinket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back