WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw was pretty meh.

No Bray Wyatt. Disappointing.
No Harper & Rowan. Disappointing. And why aren't they in the chamber match? Would've been salivating at Harper being in the chamber.

Thought everything that Rusev did was perfect. I believe every action and every word he delivers. Great storyline and good to see he hasn't become an afterthought.

Ryback beating BNB... ugh. Why???

I was hoping that the Entourage crew were going to post Dean's bail.

Are they going to go somewhere with this Stardust/Stephen Amell thing? I'm an Arrow fan so I'd be keen for it to go further.

Bo vs Neville is great booking. Looking forward to this and good to see Bo in a proper feud for once.

WAYYYY too much Authority.

Cena's little speeches before his open challenge are great... if I'm looking to get a quick nap in before the divas match...
And the open challenge is boring. Yeah, new talent gets a shot, raising the value of the title, blah blah blah. All it is is CENAWINSLOL.
I can't see him even dropping it in the open challenge anymore.

And finally, unpopular opinion time... Dean Ambrose bores me.
I really want to like him. I really liked him when the Shield split and he feuded with Seth, because his gimmick felt genuine.
But now everything feels so forced. It's like they really want to make him the second coming of Austin so theyre just making him do similar stuff.
And his trademark moves all suck. The backward on the ropes clothesline is stupid (same with the spinning on the apron one). His suicide dive is just looks like a weak push. And he possibly has the worst finisher in the WWE.
Plus, his "lunacy" doesn't feel genuine anymore either. Bray Wyatt. There's a guy whose lunacy comes across organic. Why? Because he's not playing it up. When he came out of nowhere and destroyed Ryback and landed in the entrance way behind the barrier and stayed there peering around the corner laughing, that was organic. And awesome.
Dean "stealing" the police van was almost as stupid as him and Harper at Extreme Rules returning in the car and Harper falling out of the backdoor like he was forced out even though Dean was driving the freaking car.

Cena's little speeches before his open challenge are great... if I'm looking to get a quick nap in before the divas match...
And the open challenge is boring. Yeah, new talent gets a shot, raising the value of the title, blah blah blah. All it is is CENAWINSLOL.
I can't see him even dropping it in the open challenge anymore.

Agree - Great to see New Talent get over in that Match but they always will lose to Cena. Just takes the Fun out of it really

And finally, unpopular opinion time... Dean Ambrose bores me.
I really want to like him. I really liked him when the Shield split and he feuded with Seth, because his gimmick felt genuine.
But now everything feels so forced. It's like they really want to make him the second coming of Austin so theyre just making him do similar stuff.
And his trademark moves all suck. The backward on the ropes clothesline is stupid (same with the spinning on the apron one). His suicide dive is just looks like a weak push. And he possibly has the worst finisher in the WWE.
Plus, his "lunacy" doesn't feel genuine anymore either. Bray Wyatt. There's a guy whose lunacy comes across organic. Why? Because he's not playing it up. When he came out of nowhere and destroyed Ryback and landed in the entrance way behind the barrier and stayed there peering around the corner laughing, that was organic. And awesome.
Dean "stealing" the police van was almost as stupid as him and Harper at Extreme Rules returning in the car and Harper falling out of the backdoor like he was forced out even though Dean was driving the freaking car.

Yeah, Ambrose seems to do stupid things just for the sake of it and its getting pretty boring

JBLs problem is his inconsistency. He says one thing, then 10 seconds later he says the exact opposite. One match he's a heel, next he is face. He needs to make up his mind.

JBLs problem is his inconsistency. He says one thing, then 10 seconds later he says the exact opposite. One match he's a heel, next he is face. He needs to make up his mind.
Same with Booker aswell though.

Also realised that RAW really needs to go back to two hours. I don't know about anyone else but I just dread the thought of watching a three hour show and it actually takes me two nights to watch one episode.

Same with Booker aswell though.

Also realised that RAW really needs to go back to two hours. I don't know about anyone else but I just dread the thought of watching a three hour show and it actually takes me two nights to watch one episode.

It takes me about 15-20 minutes

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
iqhd.png

It takes me about 15-20 minutes

s:s:s:s:s:s:s:
iqhd.png
I've got the same lol.

To me I want to watch the whole show just to see some hidden gems but three hours is just too long.

I don't get the feeling of wanting more and getting excited for next week, instead I check my clock to see how much time is left and sigh and say "well gotta do that again next week" when it's finished (if I make it that far).

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/triple-h-working-possible-push-plans-two-wwe-superstars/
"The tag team of Tyson Kidd and Cesaro may be splitting up later this year but it could be best for business, literally. Triple H has reportedly been trying to get Vince McMahon to open his mind to the fact that Kidd and Cesaro are so good and over enough that they should be pushed as singles wrestlers by the end of the summer.

This could mean that Kidd is going for a secondary title but it would still be a singles push. Regarding Cesaro, talk for over a year has been that it’s “now or never” with him but he’s still well-liked backstage and it could be the right time to run with a big babyface push for Cesaro. "

Step 1. Stop ******* taking away the Cesaro Section signs.

Step 2. Let Kidd show the same personality that got him over in NXT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back