WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Richmond suck but still watch Footy and enjoy it.

Just because you hate one thing about the product doesn't ruin the entire thing

It's people endlessly buying into stuff thats forced on them by the company that prevents change.
Huh. Something else in common with today's footy.

I just found out trump is in the WWE HOF. I know they did that thing with him a few years ago, but how the hell does he warrant a selection? Or Arnie? Arnie seemed embarrassed to collect his award

I just found out trump is in the WWE HOF. I know they did that thing with him a few years ago, but how the hell does he warrant a selection? Or Arnie? Arnie seemed embarrassed to collect his award

They have a terrible celebrity HoF thing, it really is terrible.

He hosted 2 WM in Trump Tower

Ummm, mainstream attention, duh.

No Trump building has ever hosted a Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania IV and V were held next to Trump Plaza (and sponsored the PPVs) at the Historic Atlantic City Convention Hall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But is he Captain Charisma?
No, that's me.

ChristianBanner.jpg

If you do a significant wrestling angle you get in, basically.

No, that's me.

ChristianBanner.jpg
Ooh we posting old wrestling forum sigs!? On photobucket thats how old they are!

Taker.jpg

undertaker4cl.gif

cc362bq.jpg

Test.gif

From memory I think the taker gif even played his theme when you moused over it

Oh wow I remember those, I remember being a big deal on the Wrestlezone forums back in the day before it all turned to s**t. Great times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back