Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

No.

FijiJumperComp1.jpg
It's a bit hard to tell from that picture though.

we've recently found my great grandfathers 1930s North Melbourne twos jumper and i was looking at the one on footyjumpers.com, your one doesn't have the stripes going through.
there was no number panel, the stripes were continuous through the numbers.

not sure if they used the same guernseys as the firsts but i'm assuming they did

we've recently found my great grandfathers 1930s North Melbourne twos jumper and i was looking at the one on footyjumpers.com, your one doesn't have the stripes going through.
there was no number panel, the stripes were continuous through the numbers.

not sure if they used the same guernseys as the firsts but i'm assuming they did
thats so cool, could i please see a pic?

Can anyone here confirm with sources that Carlton will have a change in guernsey monogram and logo and the Doggies with their logo?
2015 new Carlton monogram 100% offical as said by Trigg.

One off. It may be a home game, but (from what we know) it's only being used in this one game. Like any promotional or special jumper that's usually worn at home
It is not a one off, that suggests some sort of promotion. It is a clash design but worn at home, so the decision should be between home and clash.

As it's our traditional jumper I'd opt for home, but that's Mero's decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not the Home jumper for 2014
It's being worn as a one-off to resolve a clash.
It happen to be worn at a game where Port are listed as the Home team.

Exactly, that's like saying that the 2002 training jumper should go under home jumpers because it was worn at home! To have it under 'one-off' is the right decision.

It is not a one off, that suggests some sort of promotion.
Not necessarily. GWS wore a Kevin Sheedy tribute jumper at home as a One off and that wasn't used as a promotion... Same goes for any "members appreciation" jumper. They aren't used to promote a charity or event, simply acknowledging the members (and getting a shitload of money)

It's a clash

So by that logic shouldn't all heritage jumpers go in the one-off's folder? Therefore meaning you don't need a heritage folder for any teams that didn't wear their heritage jumpers more than once?

It's all arbitrary though so not a big deal.

Don't know if it makes a difference but Port are retailing the PB
I'm now considering buying one... why did you have to post that! :p

So by that logic shouldn't all heritage jumpers go in the one-off's folder? Therefore meaning you don't need a heritage folder for any teams that didn't wear their heritage jumpers more than once?

It's all arbitrary though so not a big deal.
No, because, like the Indigenous jumpers, they've been given their own folder as it was an AFL- instigated thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back