Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Mero Carlton used the "2014" template on Thursday night.
Differences compared to 2014:
Sidepanels are better integrated (I think), don't see any shoulder panels.
363772.jpg

Watch this space, I would not be surprised if they swapped to the new collar halfway through.
EDIT: No sidepanels. Look at Curnow (left)'s jumper. The seam makes it look like the front of the 2014 guernsey with sidepanels, but there are no sidepanels and it just joins with the back of the jumper.
363936.jpg

EDIT 2:
There are sidepanels... Returned to the 2007-2013 straight sidepanels.
363909.jpg

363874.jpg

Wait, Murphy played on Thursday?

Mero Carlton used the "2014" template on Thursday night.
Differences compared to 2014:
Sidepanels are better integrated (I think), don't see any shoulder panels.
363772.jpg

Watch this space, I would not be surprised if they swapped to the new collar halfway through.
EDIT: No sidepanels. Look at Curnow (left)'s jumper. The seam makes it look like the front of the 2014 guernsey with sidepanels, but there are no sidepanels and it just joins with the back of the jumper.
363936.jpg

EDIT 2:
There are sidepanels... Returned to the 2007-2013 straight sidepanels.
363909.jpg

363874.jpg

Wait, Murphy played on Thursday?
why were they wearing the old collar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but these jumpers were probably designed before the 2014 experiment after which everyone agreed it was a stupid idea.

Either that or they decided to take off the 'NMFC' and not move up the numbers, equalling lazy designing a la BLK not checking for Adelaide's side panels

Looks to me like they've left the same amount of spacing between the sponsor logo and the number, so the smaller Mazda box has pulled the numbers down.

Poor design, it looks very empty at the top now.

With the Carlton guernsey, are you waiting until this week to see whether it's all the same template? Or did you forget? :p
No, I'm waiting to see exactly what it is.
The collar doesn't look quite the same as last years, the sides are definitely different.
And they look different from the official images the club showed prior to the season.
So I'm waiting for a really close shot of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back