Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for an audit of the Anzac Day jumpers.
Any I've missed?
Any look so far removed from the original that they need changing?

Carlton had a poppy on their clash.

368711.jpg

368815.jpg

Gold Coast had a small ANZAC logo on their jumper (can't find a better pic because the GC/GWS sections are STILL a mess), sun rays also look a bit different:

368999.jpg

Hawks had a normal sized ANZAC logo:

369301.jpg

Melbourne southern cross has more of a blue look than your jumper imo:

368472.jpg

Port had a normal sized ANZAC logo and names on the front:

369280.jpg

369046.jpg

Saints had a poppy:

368723.jpg

The back is quite a bit different and has dark red crosses inside the poppy, also has something different above the numbers:

41213-st-kilda-saints-2015-adults-anzac-guernsey-2000.jpg

Wellington designers Gili Sharrock and Harmony Repia created a unique design for the ANZAC Day Centenary guernsey which details the powerful Anzac narrative shared between Australia and New Zealand. Both Gili and Harmony are design students at Massey University’s Open Lab design studio.

The ANZAC symbols of both nations are detailed in the guernsey, representing Australia’s Rising Sun and New Zealand’s poppy. Within the poppy 100 crosses are visible which represent the ANZAC centenary and are a symbol of remembrance.

The Southern Cross viewed in the New Zealand and Australian skies features on the back neck above the player number, acting as a symbol of the ANZAC bond. The smallest star in the constellation, which differentiates the Australian and New Zealand flag, is represented in red as the top star and is connected by the sword from the Australian Rising Sun badge.

Link to store where you can zoom in on the design:
http://shop.saints.com.au/st-kilda-saints-2015-adults-anzac-guernsey-98019.phtml

Sydney had a normal sized ANZAC logo:

369304.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for an audit of the Anzac Day jumpers.
Any I've missed?
Any look so far removed from the original that they need changing?
Two thoughts:
1. Is it time to create a separate folder for all the ANZAC jumpers aka Indigenous round (I think this was suggested previously)?
2. I don't see any jumpers with just the Anzac logo as the modification (i.e. Hawthorn). I've tried a refresh and still nothing, unless I'm looking in the wrong place? (In which case, see point 1 above :D).

Two thoughts:
1. Is it time to create a separate folder for all the ANZAC jumpers aka Indigenous round (I think this was suggested previously)?
2. I don't see any jumpers with just the Anzac logo as the modification (i.e. Hawthorn). I've tried a refresh and still nothing, unless I'm looking in the wrong place? (In which case, see point 1 above :D).
Anzac Day will be back to being a Collingwood and Essendon thing soon enough.
Next year it's on a Monday.
StKilda will ditch NZ and I don't think everyone will be doing them.
But if they still do, maybe next year might be the time to start separating them.

Maybe a 'themed round' folder for Anzac, Indigenous, Women's round etc. Maybe even chuck Heritage round in there??
Anzac Day will be back to being a Collingwood and Essendon thing soon enough.
Next year it's on a Monday.
StKilda will ditch NZ and I don't think everyone will be doing them.
But if they still do, maybe next year might be the time to start separating them.

Maybe a 'themed round' folder for Anzac, Indigenous, Women's round etc. Maybe even chuck Heritage round in there??
I'm not so sure about Herotage round, as it's had quite a few designs in it, leave that as separate and use the modern themes (indigenous, ANZAC, Women's etc) for the Themed Rounds folders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the photoshop job they've done in the area where you'd usually see a necktag! Terrible, I don't know what they're hiding either
Good pickup!

I figured I'd get some kind of backlash/response after my post. :)

What I should have said is that the only thing I thought of when looking at the logos was Mero and his work. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back