Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

11059472_801537789959302_8772286208734425959_n.png
Someone has been playing with the sprayed strokes on Photoshop.

Middle stripe comes all the way up on this one, I guess the gap on the home and away was a Adelaide style mistake.

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
or they've just allowed the chick that designed it to go from a completely blank jumper rather than a home jumper to paint over.

i hope we keep a gap, just not as large as it is now.

or they've just allowed the chick that designed it to go from a completely blank jumper rather than a home jumper to paint over.

i hope we keep a gap, just not as large as it is now.
Because that's traditional North Melbourne isn't it....

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Here's my 2014 North Indig jumper
North-Indig-2014.gif

One thing that might stand out, apart from its complexity, is it's accuracy.
I'm feeling pretty confident I can get the 2015 one as accurate as this.
(So long as people do what they say they're going to do; and I have no reason to doubt them)

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
It's an inside joke between myself and Gibbsy, I wouldn't expect you to find it funny.
Regardless of if its an inside joke or not, I find it to be in poor taste.

I know you're probably gonna reply with "lighten up, its a joke" or something along those lines. But until you see first hand what a horrible illness it is, you won't get my standpoint.

I know you're probably gonna reply with "lighten up, its a joke" or something along those lines. But until you see first hand what a horrible illness it is, you won't get my standpoint.
It was an 'inside joke' between him and Gibbsy, which means theirs more to it than what you think. It's none of our business of what it's about so just leave it

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Pop has Parkinsons and we do not take it as a joke, but we have seen first hand the way he writes and draws and it just reminded me of that.

Didn't mean to turn this into anything more than what it was meant to be.

Sorry to all involved.

Rainier Wolfcastle

Team Captain
Jul 30, 2006
Montreal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes
Folks – let’s have a look at the way a few of us are going about it lately. Wander back a half-dozen pages in this thread and you’ll see things slowly turning to sh*t.

- a couple of pages off-topic about whether the NZ anthem will be played in Wellington
- a poster getting flamed for making a joke about stitching he’d queried
- the same person getting flamed because somebody didn’t like the way he’s using expressions
- an argument from another thread being brought in here as a point-scoring exercise
- an in-joke about Parkinson’s, then a person taking offence to that being stomped on for taking offence.

As Dylan8 put it a couple of pages back: “We’re better than this”.

- leave the flaming and point-scoring for elsewhere on Big Footy
- send your in-jokes as PMs instead of posting them openly
- stay on-topic

This thread isn’t Days of Our Lives, it’s about footyjumpers.com so let’s pull our collective heads in and get it back on track.

Cheers, Easty

budge27

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Redskins, Northwestern, Dodgers
Looking at the Collingwood club shop website I reckon the indigenous version also has the magpie tramp stamp as well.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Looking at the Collingwood club shop website I reckon the indigenous version also has the magpie tramp stamp as well.
Yeah, it does.
I was trying to avoid it as I've left out other watermarks.
But it's almost like the watermarks are part of the design these days.

PS Magpie Tramp Stamp added

Last edited:

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, it does.
I was trying to avoid it as I've left out other watermarks.
But it's almost like the watermarks are part of the design these days.

I think this watermark differs as it's a part of the design rather than a part of the fabric (a la late 90s), if you get what I mean? You could probably say the same for a few other clubs now though...

Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
Watching a 2000 replay of ESS v WB.

Mero, does Essendon's 00-03 jumper have a slightly different shade of red on purpose, or does it need to be made consistent with the others?

I also think the numbers aren't quite right (I know that's a super helpful comment...)

Watching a 2000 replay of ESS v WB.

Mero, does Essendon's 00-03 jumper have a slightly different shade of red on purpose, or does it need to be made consistent with the others?

I also think the numbers aren't quite right (I know that's a super helpful comment...)
Numbers need to be stretched upwards a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back