Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Second - North Melbourne sponsors page - the HP logo was different for the 98 Grand Final. Not sure what it was like for the Prelim as I can't find photo or video evidence anywhere, but the Qualifying final has the same style as the main season, so I'm thinking it was just a change for the GF. (You can actually see slightly lighter blue patches on either side of the HP logo where the older, rectangular version was covered up).

20994.jpg

it was like this for the entire season, except for the GF as you stated
3_60470009.jpg
[/USER]

Mero the Chinese on Port's jumper was simplified rather than the traditional that you have on the site. Also for the translation I would say 运动员 may be a better translation as although it is not a direct translation of 'player' it does mean athlete and I know they use it in reference to basketball players 篮球运动员

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought their was some issue about having sponsors on the site?
Working on the AFL policy of just doing whatever I feel like doing.

PS here's some new footyjumpers.com images on the Season by Season pages. (1897 to 1994 completed)
Richmond-Uniform1994.png
Sydney-Uniform1994.png
Essendon-Uniform1977.png

You can't really see a lot of the designs as they curve around the back... a side shot on the cards or a folder in each teams section about the shorts?

You can't really see a lot of the designs as they curve around the back... a side shot on the cards or a folder in each teams section about the shorts?
For the work it would take, and the interest it would generate, it won't be something I'd take on.

Where were the Hawks when Victoria wore this little beauty?

1889 Victoria jumpers.

Victoria-1889a.png
Perhaps we've been wrong the whole time. Maybe the Hawks Guernsey was a "heritage" strip the whole time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back