Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Persevering Saint would have some idea
Sorry man, I can't help - Church historians like me are useless for things like this! :( Heck, I even checked with a WWI Australian military historian I know, and she couldn't help either.

On the upside, I might have found the perfect person to help...

tumblr_n2x57k74to1qj6ibho1_500.gif

It is with much trepidation,and a little expectation that I can announce that the West Coast uniforms are now in the 'All Uniforms' folder for West Coast.
I thought The Burswood jumper should be 1987 only and then sgio yellow wings part 1988 and the Royal wings part 1988 and whole 1989

Also, can anyone ID that brand of boots? A few clubs seemed to wear them in the early 90s... no idea who they are though. I don't believe it's Diadora, though the logo is similar

Also, can anyone ID that brand of boots? A few clubs seemed to wear them in the early 90s... no idea who they are though. I don't believe it's Diadora, though the logo is similar
252088537080_1.jpg

Here's some I found.. Similar placement of logo. Would I be called crazy if I thought that the "diadora" wordmark is on the tongue?

252088537080_1.jpg

Here's some I found.. Similar placement of logo. Would I be called crazy if I thought that the "diadora" wordmark is on the tongue?

Heh... thanks for the pic. I should have trusted my judgement, those boots in my pic are Diadoras. I was put off by the big circles; I forgot that's how their wordmark looked back in the 90s (not very legible or good might I add).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I would upload a few articles that you all might find interesting. The first comes from the September 1996 edition of the Eagle Eye magazine, and the second was taken from the 1996 yearbook.

Hopefully the articles give some idea as to what was going through the club's head at the time!

BGC2_zps7130a72b.png

BGC_zpse4215b0f.png
With credit to Haydos_WCE, I can see the 1997-1998 version of the West Coast Ansett jumper has yellow cuffs. You have one yellow and one blue:
West-Coast-PS1997.gif

With credit to Haydos_WCE, I can see the 1997-1998 version of the West Coast Ansett jumper has yellow cuffs. You have one yellow and one blue:
West-Coast-PS1997.gif

The jumper in the article you quoted is a prototype, and was never worn.

Mero's design is accurate. The 1997/98 pre-season jumper had one yellow cuff and one blue cuff.

Arguably the best of the tripanels. Although that's like comparing dog feces with horse feces. It's all s**t.
Well. Horse s**t actually has monetary and practical value.

Dog s**t is just s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back