FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree! He has performed amazingly tonight! Every single performace was above and beyond expectations and I could not fault any of them!

The only thing I hate is the fact that Nat thinks she helped lol

Thankfully Jess came on. Said to the girl sitting next to me 'thank goodness Jess is on soon'. Marlissa was worse than Jai, and that took some beating!

It just shows that Marlisa isn't ready for a pro singing career ....just yet

It's probably best she goes back to school

Jess was 16 yr on Idol, and was singing so well back then.

Even just look at Bea Miller or Carly Rose...or Lisa Mitchell....they all had better voices.

It just shows that Marlisa isn't ready for a pro singing career ....just yet

It's probably best she goes back to school

Yep, and in a weird way the worst thing would be her to win whilst not being ready.

Yes!! nat always looked so smug on the judging panel thinking she created Dean lol

Yep, I mean she hardly says anything to him! Dean has said in interviews that he has picked his songs not Nat LMAO

And actually the whole song well, and didn't wait for the big notes to shine.

Exactly...but cue the 'haters' comment coming. It isn't just me lol!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly...but cue the 'haters' comment coming. It isn't just me lol!

It has nothing to do with hate. For me, Marlisa doesnt have the star quality like some of the other younger singers we have seen in the past. Eg. Jojo. Carly Rose, Christina A (watch her sing as a teenager)

It has nothing to do with hate. For me, Marlisa doesnt have the star quality like some of the other younger singers we have seen in the past. Eg. Jojo. Carly Rose, Christina A (watch her sing as a teenager)

Yep, even lets say Britney Spears as a teen, Miley Cyrus. Compare them and watch Marlissa...dear oh dear

Britney was an awesome performer (before the meltdown). She had that X factor.

Miley was pretty impressive as a teenager.

I must say and ...runs to the corner.....bless my ex but I have tickets to Miley's concert in Sydney lol....I just hope she keeps her pants on during wrecking ball!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back