FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Of the winners singles Dean's was by far the best. I will be buying his.

Out shone everyone tonight and most weeks. What a shame Marlissa made it over Reigan.

Danni probably knew that she had a better chance against Marlissa with B3

And they don't have the greatest voices either but they have the connection and the charisma!

They connect with the audience, Marlissa bores you.

Haven't watched this for ages but based on the grand final..

Marlissa: Very talented (despite what trolls are saying here) but too young to go anywhere as an artist

Dean: Also very talented but the next Altiyan Childs. Can see him hanging round for a bit and then telling his record label to piss off.

Brothers 3: Mediocre, were lucky to make top 12 little alone top 3.

I know a couple of people who have seen Miley this tour and said she was amazing. You will love it

Hope so, despite her antics she is a great vocalist. People bag her for her other things, but she can really sing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't watched this for ages but based on the grand final..

Marlissa: Very talented (despite what trolls are saying here) but too young to go anywhere as an artist

Dean: Also very talented but the next Altiyan Childs. Can see him hanging round for a bit and then telling his record label to piss off.

Brothers 3: Mediocre, were lucky to make top 12 little alone top 3.

That is all we have been saying about Marlissa. We all recognise she is talented, but she is 15, singing about heartbreak and love and is not for one second believable. She needs 2 years where her voice matures. Dean is better and more diverse than Altiyan was. B3 were average but then again I thought Reigan was poorish the last few weeks. Really Dean deserves the title.

Ok, so I went missing last night, but here's what I thought:

Dean - Well above the other two, should have the win in the bag but as we know anything can happen. His 'winners single' was the best by mine.

Marlissa - I thought she was pretty good, her 'winners single' is pretty good even if it is a little 'Disney'. Would not be dissapointed if she won now.

Brothers 3 - I still don't get the fuss and I doubt I will before the final. Their duet with Guy wasn't great and their 'winners single' would rate 3rd for me.

I would keep RedFoo, replace the other 3 with Megan Washington, Jessica Mauboy, and Guy Sebastian

Same, I'd keep RedFoo and bring in Jessica Mauboy & Guy Sebastian (provided they were free to do it) I don't know why but I'd like to see Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) replace Natalie. I think she'd be good on a show like this and she'd be good eye candy. She demand big bucks though I'd think.

So my choice:
Guy, Emma, Jess, RedFoo.

Same, I'd keep RedFoo and bring in Jessica Mauboy & Guy Sebastian (provided they were free to do it) I don't know why but I'd like to see Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) replace Natalie. I think she'd be good on a show like this and she'd be good eye candy. She demand big bucks though I'd think.

So my choice:
Guy, Emma, Jess, RedFoo.

Not sure Emma would donut. Didn't she just have a baby recently. Megan Washington is pretty good in the eye with the advantage of knowing music well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back