FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

True, well this was even before Leona Lewis won the UK version in 2006, so it's no surprise really. Plus Idol was the big show then.

Yes now it is the other way with the shows

Idol had some good singers, but in the end it was an outdated format. I think even US Idol is struggling with ratings these days.

You're right, I think all of these type of shows have a certain shelf life, but then some work better then others in different countries. X Factor didn't work in the USA while Idol didn't work in the UK.

Idol had some good singers, but in the end it was an outdated format. I think even US Idol is struggling with ratings these days.

The US Idol is ok but they have 350milion people- larger pool of singers

You're right, I think all of these type of shows have a certain shelf life, but then some work better then others in different countries. X Factor didn't work in the USA while Idol didn't work in the UK.

US X factor was failure in US, dont know why considering Simon Cowell was a judge/mentor.

US X factor was failure in US, dont know why considering Simon Cowell was a judge/mentor.

I'm guessing it just wasn't right for that market. Though Alex & Seirra (Series 3 winners) are pretty good I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think they had the right judging panel, that worked well together.

Alex and Seirra were so good!

Alex and Sierra were awesome! Loved them and she was so cute lol

I've got myself ready for the worst tonight. A Brothers 3 win.

I want Dean to win, altough I'm not a big fan of Marlissa she has a good voice and I just don't get/like Brothers 3.

How I want it to go:

Win - Dean
2nd - Marlissa
3rd - Brothers 3

How I think it'll go:

Win - Brothers 3
2nd - Marlissa
3rd - Dean

If the beverly hill billies 3 win than this show is a joke dean will sell more than marlisa and b3

They are better than Marlissa at least

Im surprised The Voice (aust) is returning next year, it was so bad this year.

I guess to be fair what else is on in February in Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back