FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Format needs to change. Show is ruined by the teeny bopper votes. Judges should not be mentors and just vote each week and put the 3 worst acts up for elimination for the public to then vote out. Some of the best acts didnt even make it close to the GF. Dean will still be winner overall.
Even one vote per person would be an interesting format too.

Lost my s**t at her facial expressions just before they announced the winner. The whole time I was just yelling out "The **** is with her face?!"

Anyway, Dean should've won but like others have said, it's probs for the best that he didn't win so that he ends up finding his own recording label and has more control over the type of music he wants to produce and release.

Still laughing at whoever called Marlisa a foetus.

Me too lol

Her facial expression are just the worse. She would've had a meltdown if Dean won

This is all danni's fault for deadlocking it between Reigan and Marlisa! I have always said that chipmunk was the bigger threat. Reigan may have a better voice but chipmunk has the bigger fanbase. Danni should've gotten rid of her when she had the chance that airhead!

If only Dannii made the right decision that night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's time they gave up the fanciful idea they are going to find a great boy band from the show

That was the worst thing this year, the fact they sent really good groups- Paris Inc, Soul Cuts, etc home just to fit in their useless made up bands.

I stand by the collective! They were a good made up band :)

Despite that they are no where near One Direction or Little Mix. That is sort of the point, putting a bunch of average singers together won't cut it.

Let's just hope she fades away into obscurity asap! Does the winner only get a recording contract? Any other prizes?

Usually 2nd gets a contract, but usually in a month. Then they pick and choose the others. Caitlyn, B3, Reigan would have a good chance at a deal.

Despite that they are no where near One Direction or Little Mix. That is sort of the point, putting a bunch of average singers together won't cut it.
Trent, will and jaedyn are great strong vocalists. I will admit the other 2 were fillers.

Trent, will and jaedyn are great strong vocalists. I will admit the other 2 were fillers.

That is the point, as a trio MAYBE. But the other two were hopeless, might as well have not been on the stage. That sort of group won't cut it. Look at how rare a talent show group (X Factor, etc) makes it. It is rare and everything has to work. They all have to be very good singers with 2 or 3 elite ones. Lets look at Little Mix- Perrie and Jade are elite vocalists but the others can all sing.

That is the point, as a trio MAYBE. But the other two were hopeless, might as well have not been on the stage. That sort of group won't cut it. Look at how rare a talent show group (X Factor, etc) makes it. It is rare and everything has to work. They all have to be very good singers with 2 or 3 elite ones. Lets look at Little Mix- Perrie and Jade are elite vocalists but the others can all sing.
The other 2 singers weren't as strong but it doesn't mean they weren't good. They were there to bring it all together. Lead singers can't do everything. It would be too much strain on their voices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back