FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Ray & Brothers 3 both have their singles available on iTunes for purchase now. I wonder if they'll outsell Marlisa by next week.

No word on a Reigan Derry single yet sadly.

Apparently Reigan is releasing one with conjunction with RedFoo and his label, was all over Facebook and Twitter

Thanks, had no idea. I'll have to look into it.

Only reason I know is one of my friends on Facebook linked it to me. If you don't find it, message me tonight and I'll link it, just at work all day today and I try to avoid Facebook and Twitter there. Apparently he wants to 'manage' her music and Reigan has agreed to it. Will mean her album takes a bit longer though.

Only reason I know is one of my friends on Facebook linked it to me. If you don't find it, message me tonight and I'll link it, just at work all day today and I try to avoid Facebook and Twitter there. Apparently he wants to 'manage' her music and Reigan has agreed to it. Will mean her album takes a bit longer though.

It's better than releasing an album full of remakes (or whatever she sang on the show)

No surprise, Id assumed Redfoo would help Reigan. She deserves it, she worked hard and was always consistent on the show.

Sort of makes sense why they sent her home too- she basically had a record deal lined up. No doubt her, Dean and Caitlyn will be the 3 success ones from this series. Not everyone loves country music though.

It's better than releasing an album full of remakes (or whatever she sang on the show)

From what RedFoo said on the radio the plan is for them to be mostly originals, some acoustic songs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sort of makes sense why they sent her home too- she basically had a record deal lined up. No doubt her, Dean and Caitlyn will be the 3 success ones from this series. Not everyone loves country music though.

I hope so, they were my top 3, with Jason 4th.

I'm hoping someone signs Caitlyn, I think with the right people behind her she'll do alright for herself.

I hope so, they were my top 3, with Jason 4th.

I'm hoping someone signs Caitlyn, I think with the right people behind her she'll do alright for herself.

Already has one of the prime positions at the Tamworth music thing lined up. She has got a record deal offer apparently, however it isn't a 'known' label, more one in the country scene.

I don't mind the covers album that much. I mean it was great to get a studio version of 'heartless' from Samantha Jade.

I'd have liked a studio version of some of Reigan's songs. Uncontionally, Only Girl and Toxic... Ony because she out performed the originals without autotune.

Already has one of the prime positions at the Tamworth music thing lined up. She has got a record deal offer apparently, however it isn't a 'known' label, more one in the country scene.

I think that'll work for her, I hope so anyway.

It's probably better Caitlyn goes with a country label, and not with Sony. Labels like Sony are too controlling, and will convert her into a pop singer.

I don't mind the covers album that much. I mean it was great to get a studio version of 'heartless' from Samantha Jade.

I'd have liked a studio version of some of Reigan's songs. Uncontionally, Only Girl and Toxic... Ony because she out performed the originals without autotune.

I agree, I also like some covers but I dont want an album full of covers.

It's probably better Caitlyn goes with a country label, and not with Sony. Labels like Sony are too controlling, and will convert her into a pop singer.

The only thing I know is it is the one that the big country singers use. Think Kasey Chambers used it a while back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back