FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the 3 girls and Tee will make up the bottom 2 I think, don't think it'll be Caitlyn, but I won't be surprised if she ends up in the bottom 2.
You kind of just made yourself public enemy number one in this thread but don't worry I'm joking.
The main posters in here are Caitlyn enthusiasts!

Good week this week, Nat's puppies out is always a bonus.

Reigan, thought it was tops
Brothers 3, only act off any of these shows I'd ever buy the album of.
Dean, INXS has to be soon, yeah?
Rochelle, her best so far, I think thats about as good as it can get for her.
Jason, reminded me of the drummer from the muppets for those old enough, I didn't like it as much as previous weeks.
Caitlyn, something seemed a bit off for me, the massive camel toe pants were a bit much. The whole production was way over the top.
XOX, was better, Nada's solos are great, still too much Serenity, the hot bimbo one actually sang ok this week, improving.
Sydnee, sat on a stool again.... Is she a paraplegic?
Tee, don't like the outfits, nothing special about the vocals, just filling time.
Marlisa, friggen awful, that was butchered, WTF was with the shrieking? Bjork still sings that bit.
Dean + INXS? Then please give him Never Tear Us Apart when I was AO when Port thrashed Carlton by 103 2 weeks ago their stupid fanbase sung that song and * me they were terrible, it really put me off INXS so I hope Dean can rejuvenate them

You kind of just made yourself public enemy number one in this thread but don't worry I'm joking.
The main posters in here are Caitlyn enthusiasts!

I've noticed that, but in all honesty I think we're in for a shock this week.

For the record she's my second favourite behind Reigan.

Yep wouldn't be surprising if she made the bottom 2 either this week // or most likely some other week but I think her and Reigan will both make top 3.

Also we're reverse Reigan's my second favourite behind Caitlyn. Also like Deano too

Yep wouldn't be surprising if she made the bottom 2 either this week // or most likely some other week but I think her and Reigan will both make top 3.

Also we're reverse Reigan's my second favourite behind Caitlyn. Also like Deano too

Yeah, I think she'll be the last remaining Girl, Reigan for the over's, B3 for the groups and Dean for the Boys. In fact that'd be my top 4. All worthy winners so far.

Watch Rochelle as the 'shock' get in the bottom 2, and maybe Dean as it wasn't his strongest vocals. I hope XOX go home!

Yeah, I think she'll be the last remaining Girl, Reigan for the over's, B3 for the groups and Dean for the Boys. In fact that'd be my top 4. All worthy winners so far.

I'd add Jason to that group, make it a top 5. They are the best 5 in the comp. Marlissa is too young, and Sydnee is dreadful.

I'd add Jason to that group, make it a top 5. They are the best 5 in the comp. Marlissa is too young, and Sydnee is dreadful.

I wouldn't be surprised if those 5 or 4 minus Jason all get a record deal after the show. I want studio recordings of all Reigans performances.

I wouldn't be surprised if those 5 or 4 minus Jason all get a record deal after the show. I want studio recordings of all Reigans performances.

I do find it funny that the one in the under 25 girls that not everyone agreed with was Caitlyn- she is the best. The other two were rated, and are useless! Can we please go back to 17 minimum age next year!

I do find it funny that the one in the under 25 girls that not everyone agreed with was Caitlyn- she is the best. The other two were rated, and are useless! Can we please go back to 17 minimum age next year!

Agree 14 is to young, maybe go:

17-24 girls, boys groups and 25

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree 14 is to young, maybe go:

17-24 girls, boys groups and 25

15-16 year olds singing about love give me the you know whats. It isn't believeable, it is cheesy. I mean Marlissa singing Celine Dion about heartbreak? Come on! I like your group split.

15-16 year olds singing about love give me the you know whats. It isn't believeable, it is cheesy. I mean Marlissa singing Celine Dion about heartbreak? Come on! I like your group split.

Agree 100% that's why I hated The Voice Kids!

In the UK X Factor one year the ivers started at 28yo, with the unders being 17-27 I think.

17 should be the absolute minimum.

Agree 100% that's why I hated The Voice Kids!

In the UK X Factor one year the ivers started at 28yo, with the unders being 17-27 I think.

17 should be the absolute minimum.

UK is still like that they rejected the idea to reduce the age limit. 17 is fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back