FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does the voice get all the superstars when their show is so boring? What happened to karise Eden and Harrison Craig? Lol.

Why does the voice get all the superstars when their show is so boring? What happened to karise Eden and Harrison Craig? Lol.

Honest answer $$$$$$. The Voice pays an absolute truckload for these superstars, and they can, it is shorter than the X Factor, only have to pay them for 6 weeks. Harrison to be fair has just released an album.

Honest answer $$$$$$. The Voice pays an absolute truckload for these superstars, and they can, it is shorter than the X Factor, only have to pay them for 6 weeks. Harrison to be fair has just released an album.
Do they play his songs on the radio at all? Honestly have not heard anything from him apart from last years winning single.

Do they play his songs on the radio at all? Honestly have not heard anything from him apart from last years winning single.

Honestly I don't know, mum loves his songs, I'll ask her but I'm actually not sure

Ian ‘Dicko’ Dickson slams X Factor and The Voice judges as being too soft on contestants

SORRY Redfoo, Ronan, Ricky, Will.i.am. You’re too soft. That’s the view of the king of Australian reality TV judges.

Former Australian Idol panellist Ian “Dicko” Dickson has slammed the judges fromThe X Factor and The Voice, saying the shows don’t produce stars with long careers because their mentors go too easy on them.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t-on-contestants/story-fn8yvfst-1227060352639

Ian ‘Dicko’ Dickson slams X Factor and The Voice judges as being too soft on contestants

SORRY Redfoo, Ronan, Ricky, Will.i.am. You’re too soft. That’s the view of the king of Australian reality TV judges.

Former Australian Idol panellist Ian “Dicko” Dickson has slammed the judges fromThe X Factor and The Voice, saying the shows don’t produce stars with long careers because their mentors go too easy on them.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t-on-contestants/story-fn8yvfst-1227060352639
Yes so true! That's what I've been going on and on about. We need someone who tells the truth and doesn't sugarcoat everything. How will these people make it in the industry if they can't take criticism? Looking at crybaby tee here!

And as much as everyone disliked Kyle and dicko for going on about looks it's what the contestants needed. U do not show up to a job interview looking like a slob. U should dress for the part! This is the exact same thing and this industry is all about looks! That is why Reigan is so heavily marketed! Because she looks good! And that is also the reason I did not think rochelle deserved to get in because of how she looked when she auditioned. X factor is about having the whole package. When I look at her I don't think of superstar and as harsh as it sounds I actually thought wtf?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4

I wish dicko was on the show! Lol

Song List for this week

Latch - Disclosure (Sam Smith version)
Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
Still Into You - Paramore
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
500 Miles - Proclaimers
Try - P!nk
When Doves Cry - Prince

Caitlyn is doing Paramore, it is on her Twitter/FB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And as much as everyone disliked Kyle and dicko for going on about looks it's what the contestants needed. U do not show up to a job interview looking like a slob. U should dress for the part! This is the exact same thing and this industry is all about looks! That is why Reigan is so heavily marketed! Because she looks good! And that is also the reason I did not think rochelle deserved to get in because of how she looked when she auditioned. X factor is about having the whole package. When I look at her I don't think of superstar and as harsh as it sounds I actually thought wtf?

It's so true. Presentation is so important in any industry especially in the entertainment one. Rochelle didn't even make the effort to wear nicer clothes in her audition.

Someone like Kyle or Dicko would've made a comment on that.

Song List for this week

Latch - Disclosure (Sam Smith version)
Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
Still Into You - Paramore
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
500 Miles - Proclaimers
Try - P!nk
When Doves Cry - Prince

Caitlyn is doing Paramore, it is on her Twitter/FB

I just hope Tee doesn't try and sing Prince.

Proclaimers - didn't Marlisa sing that during her audition?

It's so true. Presentation is so important in any industry especially in the entertainment one. Rochelle didn't even make the effort to wear nicer clothes in her audition.

Someone like Kyle or Dicko would've made a comment on that.

Who can forget her outfit last Sunday lol! Looked like a rather big Lady Gaga LMAO!

I just hope Tee doesn't try and sing Prince.

Proclaimers - didn't Marlisa sing that during her audition?

Leaks are coming out

Jason-Latch
Dean-Stolen Dance
Caitlyn-Still Into You (acoustic version)
Marlissa-Dogs Days
Brothers 3-500 miles
Reigan-Try
Tee-When Doves Cry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back