FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Racheal will be the wildcard anyway. There are 4 wildcards this year (voted by the public)
I don't get the wild card thing. How does it work considering Rach didn't make the top 7 of her category - wouldn't the wildcard only work for 4th, 5th or 6th to come in? Don't know never watched an UK season, only know of the judges and am a fan of two.

I don't get the wild card thing. How does it work considering Rach didn't make the top 7 of her category - wouldn't the wildcard only work for 4th, 5th or 6th to come in? Don't know never watched an UK season, only know of the judges and am a fan of two.

Nope, any person that made the top 24 is eligible for the wildcard, so BEATZ is too. Joke they were sent home grr!

Nope, any person that made the top 24 is eligible for the wildcard, so BEATZ is too. Joke they were sent home grr!
It's ok if it makes you feel any better Serenity's group because she's an arrogant cow will cost the other 3 girls who actually want to be there. So that's a double stuff up from your judging panelists.

It's ok if it makes you feel any better Serenity's group because she's an arrogant cow will cost the other 3 girls who actually want to be there. So that's a double stuff up from your judging panelists.

The weird thing is Serenity's group could be the best one but jeez, lose some of the attitide! It won't get votes!

The weird thing is Serenity's group could be the best one but jeez, lose some of the attitide! It won't get votes!
I told you she couldn't pull of Joelle's attitude - the very first post about her. I remember ranking the show she was on and she was the only one I wrote a full big paragraph about. How do I get a top 24 list?

I told you she couldn't pull of Joelle's attitude - the very first post about her. I remember ranking the show she was on and she was the only one I wrote a full big paragraph about. How do I get a top 24 list?

There was a list of the 24 on the X Factor facebook page I think. The others in that group can sing, it seems as if Serenity has to be the centre of attention, it is what brought Good Question down as Joelle was the better vocalist!

There was a list of the 24 on the X Factor facebook page I think. The others in that group can sing, it seems as if Serenity has to be the centre of attention, it is what brought Good Question down as Joelle was the better vocalist!
But there's a difference when Serenity's the worst in that group altogether - all she brings to the table is the fact that she is a less talented version of Kelebek. There wasn't a list on Facebook btw. Special wildcard pleaseeee - The Clique :D

But there's a difference when Serenity's the worst in that group altogether - all she brings to the table is the fact that she is a less talented version of Kelebek. There wasn't a list on Facebook btw. Special wildcard pleaseeee - The Clique :D

Was it Twitter then? I know it was on one of them lol!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should find out tomorrow but I just wanted to have a scan through it.
Did tell you Paris Inc were better than Beatz doe!!

Beatz are much more my liking, then again I hate bands generally lol, just give Nat or Foo the trashy groups lol

Beatz are much more my liking, then again I hate bands generally lol, just give Nat or Foo the trashy groups lol
Foo's not that bad imo, every time he has said someone has been bad this year in auditions he was right. Dannii and Nat have been the shittier judges this year - may have something to do with Foo learning it after last year

Foo's not that bad imo, every time he has said someone has been bad this year in auditions he was right. Dannii and Nat have been the shittier judges this year - may have something to do with Foo learning it after last year

Ronan is the only judge I respect and actually listen to unlike the others he has made it as a solo artist worldwide

Ronan would be the obvious candidate when it comes to respect but I just love the Minogue sisters. Shame we have the wrong one though.

I liked Danni at the start (last year) but then she got bad as the season went on. We need better judges including get rid of Red Foo!

Foo's not that bad imo, every time he has said someone has been bad this year in auditions he was right. Dannii and Nat have been the shittier judges this year - may have something to do with Foo learning it after last year[/QUOTE]

Yes! Red Foo has been so much better this year (so far). Last year was his first time judging on X factor, so there's always room for improvement. Whereas, Nat is still crap.

i watched most of last night. Has there been an official top 24 on the show or has it been revealed elsewhere ? I was impressed with a couple of young girls but that group as a whole lacks confidence and is full of doubt. Just as well Ronan is in control there. The young guys look a little weak in comparison to the other groups. So if I was pressed to take a stab i think the winner could come from the groups or overs at this stage. My early favourites are the brothers 3 group, the over guys ie. the guy with red hair and the guy who got rejected by his fiance ((although knowing my track record they won't get through) and the aforementioned girls. I think Foo will be an interesting judge for the overs. I am worried for them. I got the impression the groups wanted Ronan as a mentor. Agree that guy sebastian was a good mentor. He and Ronan were the favoured among the contestants and their rivalry on the show was good for the show. Dani lucked out with Dami as she rejected her but I dont think she has the X factor anyhow. I will laugh in disbelief if Natalie wins but it's down to the contestant ultimately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back