FTA-TV X Factor 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably familiar with "I've been working on the railroad".
Don't mention the railroad, he'll start crying again.

He REALLY don't wanna go back there lol.

I thought Jimmy was decent tonight.

I heard something interesting about artists coming onto the show. One Perth artist was on a radio station last week and mentioned that he was asked to audition and he would be guaranteed a semi final spot. The artist also mentioned that the artists have managers and they fight to get their artist on the show. In a way it makes sense as I would expect some of the artists would have managers.

Don't mention the railroad, he'll start crying again.

He REALLY don't wanna go back there lol.

Big T and Tee from last year...two crying whiny annoying artists!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just started watching

Fisher Boys - they went second last week and now first. show producers not doing them any favours. not sure about this song choice. lacking a dynamism. they perform solidly as a group . the vocal is smooth especially as a group but the individual voices don't deliver a knockout. the second half is stronger as the song builds. the first act last week finished in the bottom 2 voting wise so not sure how voters will respond. but overall solid. need a huge performance soon to get momentum in the competition

Mikayla - don't know about this walk on entrance. takes away from the vocal. this version has been dancified. does not suit her. a Danni stuff up? not a fan of this version as this does not capture the essence of the song. got a good response from the judges but it was a corny 90s version of a 80s song

just started watching

Fisher Boys - they went second last week and now first. show producers not doing them any favours. not sure about this song choice. lacking a dynamism. they perform solidly as a group . the vocal is smooth especially as a group but the individual voices don't deliver a knockout. the second half is stronger as the song builds. the first act last week finished in the bottom 2 voting wise so not sure how voters will respond. but overall solid. need a huge performance soon to get momentum in the competition

Good they are ordinary! Get them out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of the show. Such a pedestrian group to take through to the live shows. They make me fall asleep, and today was no different!

Louise - this choice suits her. the simple production is appropriate. Strong vocalist and has not done her chances any harm. great response from judges and crowd. firming as favourite to win

Good they are ordinary! Get them out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of the show. Such a pedestrian group to take through to the live shows. They make me fall asleep, and today was no different!

Not writing them off just yet. guy can get something out of them. tonights song choice did not have any chances for big moments

Not writing them off just yet. guy can get something out of them. tonights song choice did not have any chances for big moments

I'll write them off. They are such a 5 or 6/10 band. They can sing a harmony...well so what! They are BORING! Sing the same tone every single performance. Paris Inc. would have been a much better choice for the live shows, they can dance and sing. That is sort of the problem I have with all 3 of Guy's groups, they are all the same sort...stand there and sing....BORING! At least the duo have something different.

Jimmy - electric guitar is the best part of this so far. why did he choose this for Jimmy? fair dinkum Chris Isaac! He is not a rock star imo. Struggles with the vocal , had a good moment in the middle but not doing it for a tv performance. would have been better live. Guy is right with his comments. Chris has not emphasised Jimmy's strengths. me thinks Jimmy is not a fan of the Isaac's defensiveness

Jimmy - electric guitar is the best part of this so far. why did he choose this for Jimmy? fair dinkum Chris Isaac! He is not a rock star imo. Struggles with the vocal , had a good moment in the middle but not doing it for a tv performance. would have been better live. Guy is right with his comments. Chris has not emphasised Jimmy's strengths

Bottom 2 tomorrow with either In Stereo (hope more than anything) or the boring group Fisher Boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back