Autopsy X Things you learnt Vs. Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Also - the fans at the ground were very classy to show the respect and support they did for Adam. Hope he's back soon after he sees just how much support he has!

1. Good win especially given the circumstances of the last few weeks.

2. Encouraging signs from a bunch of players who played with much better form today

3. If we could fix our 3rd quarters where we seem to fall into bad habits and everyone looks lethargic we actually might end up being a decent side.

1) We are still good enough to beat mid-table sides when we have close to our best 22

2) Franklin even half fit is capable of the occasional miracle

3) Mitchell should not ever start in the green vest

1. Nice to get over 100
2. McGlynn and Heeney make us a much better side.
3. Tippett played a good first half and Bud was Cyril like with his 7 touches

1. Scoring was important this week. Which addresses our recent floggings to a point.
2. McVeigh in close saw us out of congestion. Might line up there at times in September.
3. Jetta playing like he wants to be a Swan.

Unfortunately I don't think bjack is a good sub, offered less than a one legged towers today, an that's saying something, give him a full game or not one at all, gives nothing when he's sub

Unfortunately I don't think bjack is a good sub, offered less than a one legged towers today, an that's saying something, give him a full game or not one at all, gives nothing when he's sub

The situation he came in to is least sub friendly around though

I learnt

1- we are one if the 8 best sides in the comp

2 tippett is our only afl standard ruckman as it stands

3 shaw is not done based on his last month credit where its due

4 jetta needs a contract quick

5 heeney lloyd and mitchell (yup mitchell) are better kicks than more senior players hannebery, parker, kennedy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Much prefer the Nankervis- Tippett ruck combination. We pretty much smashed the best clearance team in the comp because we had ruckman following up with tackling pressure.

2. We have key players badly out of form in terms of disposal efficiency and the only way for them to get out of it is to play their way out. Saw some confidence return as the game went on.

3. 3rd quarter. 7 minutes in. Magical. Hope he heard it.

Nothing in the McGlynn report. No high contact. Nice flop from Danger. Maybe a fine to make the umpire look less stupid.

Ha! Yes, not only wrong syllable count, but if it's comprehensible to anyone expect a 96-year old Japanese mystic with a three-wisp beard, it's definitely not a haiku.

I hope you enjoy
My previous piece of art
What a great haiku.

we need rohan back
we need to sign jetts asap, hes matured as a player and is coming into his prime
our team drops off significantly with a few injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back