360 XBOX 360 News(Articles, Accessories, and everything else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I have it through PS Plus and I think it was on Steam dirt cheap as well (might have been a Humble Bundle). So now I have three versions of it and have only played the first level of it :oops:

Got the hitman HD pack, was only $9.95, thought why not as I have never played hitman 2 or contracts. Surprisingly they are both very enjoyable and I looked past the graphics as I am having good fun with them.

Great games.

Yeah i reckon, its only about 500mb though (XBLA Game)
Do you have a slim 360?
I have the original fat 360 still, i got a 320gb HDD for it on ebay a few years back for $60.
I have the first black slim (I think). I had to take apart my OLD 360 HDD and stick the insides of it in this console.

I've been an XBL member for six years and playing longer offline, and the first 20GB HDD I ever got has lasted me until last year when I got a 16GB USB (filled that with Ashes 09 and some random other games). Not sure why everyone felt the need for large HDDs. If it's a 500mb game I might be able to fit it on somewhere. I was assuming it'd be a couple of gigs haha

I have the first black slim (I think). I had to take apart my OLD 360 HDD and stick the insides of it in this console.

I've been an XBL member for six years and playing longer offline, and the first 20GB HDD I ever got has lasted me until last year when I got a 16GB USB (filled that with Ashes 09 and some random other games). Not sure why everyone felt the need for large HDDs. If it's a 500mb game I might be able to fit it on somewhere. I was assuming it'd be a couple of gigs haha

Fair enough, yeah i know a few ppl who just use USB for storage.
Pretty handy feature.

I got the big HDD as i have a lot of 360 games and heaps of them are installed so the laser doesn't get worn out.

Dust: An Elysium Tail is the Games with Gold freebie for this month, quite good worth a dl.

That's a very strong game. Doesn't get nearly enough credit. Great story.

Hey guys,
My nephew is turning 9 in a few weeks and is getting an XBOX360. He already has just about all of the Lego games on 3DS or Wii, just wondering if anybody could suggest some age suitable game/s I could look at getting him???

Hey guys,
My nephew is turning 9 in a few weeks and is getting an XBOX360. He already has just about all of the Lego games on 3DS or Wii, just wondering if anybody could suggest some age suitable game/s I could look at getting him???

Viva Pinata is fantastic and should be dirt cheap at any used games store.

Rayman Legends or Rayman Origins are good as well.

Free games with Games with Gold**. Since Games with Gold launched on Xbox 360 a year ago, over 12 million people have enjoyed great free games, resulting in nearly 200 million hours of free fun playing Games with Gold titles. We’ve been learning from your feedback and have focused on making improvements each month to the selection of titles. To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Games with Gold for Xbox 360 and as a thank you for helping shape this program, members will receive an additional free Xbox 360 game in June. The Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 in June are “Dark Souls,” “Charlie Murder” and a bonus game of “Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.”

Thoughts on those changes Ant_? Considering you were a big advocate of them having the service keep those games, now they will go with the subscription, just like PS+.

Awesome! Been wanting to play Dark Souls for awhile now.
I have Street Fighter IV but not the Super version, will give that whirl as well.

Well done MS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on those changes Ant_? Considering you were a big advocate of them having the service keep those games, now they will go with the subscription, just like PS+.

Depend on the quality, wouldn't say big advocate, just owning the game is better than subscribing to it.

Saints Row 3, is freebie this month. Stupid plot but I'm enjoying it so far :)

Have you played SR2? It was by the far the best game in the series that I've played (haven't played 4), SR3 was crap in that it was so much of a step back from SR2 imo.

Have you played SR2? It was by the far the best game in the series that I've played (haven't played 4), SR3 was crap in that it was so much of a step back from SR2 imo.
Completely agree. Compared to SR1 and SR3 that I played, I played this for days on end. Had so much fun playing it too.

I love that pimp character in SR3 with the synthesized voice lol
Great freebie i already own it though.

Looking forward to downloading Dark Souls.

Yeah i reckon, its only about 500mb though (XBLA Game)
Do you have a slim 360?
I have the original fat 360 still, i got a 320gb HDD for it on ebay a few years back for $60.

It never RRoD on you? Lucky one. My first 360 RRoD on me. I got it fixed and it was working but I ended up selling it on Gumtree for $120 and buying a newer matte one with more features and a bigger hard drive cause I was scared it would just happen again. My fat Ps3 is still going strong through!

It never RRoD on you? Lucky one. My first 360 RRoD on me. I got it fixed and it was working but I ended up selling it on Gumtree for $120 and buying a newer matte one with more features and a bigger hard drive cause I was scared it would just happen again. My fat Ps3 is still going strong through!

Nah this one has never had any problems, touch wood.
I bought it in 2009 though so it was one of the last fat 360's before they brought out the slims.
I did have a launch 360 that RRoD after about 3 months lol

I got the PS3 in 2011, fairly late to the party there so i got the first slim revision for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back