360 XBOX 360 News(Articles, Accessories, and everything else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah my 360 launch console RRoD about the same time sent it to MS to get fixed got it back and happened again during that time EB Games had a policy that you were able to swap for a new console in the store so i did that and everything was fine for a good few years until my house got robbed and pinched my 360+PS3 and Wii :mad:

Now i have both the slim versions of the 360 and PS3 through insurance claim.

Yeah my 360 launch console RRoD about the same time sent it to MS to get fixed got it back and happened again during that time EB Games had a policy that you were able to swap for a new console in the store so i did that and everything was fine for a good few years until my house got robbed and pinched my 360+PS3 and Wii :mad:

Now i have both the slim versions of the 360 and PS3 through insurance claim.

Those launch 360's were pretty dodgy lol
That sucks you got robbed, never had to go through that.
Must feel very violating having someone go through and take your stuff.

I have a big dog which would probably scare people away =P

Those launch 360's were pretty dodgy lol
That sucks you got robbed, never had to go through that.
Must feel very violating having someone go through and take your stuff.

I have a big dog which would probably scare people away =P

Oh man happened on New Years Eve i get back home at 5 in the morning and find my room ransacked they also stole 30 of my X360 games. Have a dog now she's small but barks like crazy when something is up

You know what it was like that episode of Big Bang Theory when Sheldons apartment gets robbed lol.

Last edited:

Oh man happened on New Years Eve i get back home at 5 in the morning and find my room ransacked they also stole 30 of my X360 games. Have a dog now she's small but barks like crazy when something is up

You know what it was like that episode of Big Bang Theory when Sheldons apartment gets robbed lol.

Terrible start to a New Year.

Keep playing. Will suck you in.

No idea where i am lol.
Got out of the first place.
Explored way too much in this new place and I'm now in these ruins with these dead guys. Found a mini boss down a sprial stair case. Destroyed me...
Next I went a different way and there some boss that killed me in 2 shots. Back to my bonfire which was waaay back. I have no idea if im meant to be there or not lol.

Just picked up a 360 as I was sick of waiting for something to play on the xbox one. Any must play games? Pick up halo anniversary and fable 2 today

Just picked up a 360 as I was sick of waiting for something to play on the xbox one. Any must play games? Pick up halo anniversary and fable 2 today
Alan Wake is great.

Alan Wake + DLC
Forza Horizon
Halo Wars
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Gears of War 1-3
Tales of Vesperia
Lost Odyssey
The Witcher 2 (console exclusive)
Condemned Criminal Origins
Bayonetta (best version, near unplayable on PS3)
Mark of the Ninja (XBLA)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey does anyone know of anywhere to get a cheap reliable Xbox 360 Slim HDD? Just bought my brother Wolf Among Us for his birthday but he only has a 4gb console :rolleyes: Needs a HDD. He doesn't need a massive size, even 60gb or 120gb will be fine.

I'm always a bit weary buying storage related things on eBay :(

Hey does anyone know of anywhere to get a cheap reliable Xbox 360 Slim HDD? Just bought my brother Wolf Among Us for his birthday but he only has a 4gb console :rolleyes: Needs a HDD. He doesn't need a massive size, even 60gb or 120gb will be fine.

I'm always a bit weary buying storage related things on eBay :(
I think USB thumb drives up to 32Gb can be used. Is that enough?

Edit: just looked here http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive

Usb drives can store arcade games on them.

Only if the new gen consoles were backwards compatible.
I always wondered why neither console tried that. Surely whichever console has backwards compatibility would automatically win the 'console war'? Even if your console came out later it would still be the 'must have' console.

I always wondered why neither console tried that. Surely whichever console has backwards compatibility would automatically win the 'console war'? Even if your console came out later it would still be the 'must have' console.

It cant be that difficult/expensive to put some of the hardware from the previous console in Nintendo have no problems.

It cant be that difficult/expensive to put some of the hardware from the previous console in Nintendo have no problems.
It's more cost to what are already costly machines, Nintendo can do it as they generally sell close to or above cost price. Sony and MS tend to sell below cost price, adding more onto that would be bad business when people rarely buy systems for backwards compatibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back