XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Azure servers were already up and running?

What are Titanfall's servers running on?

Titanfalls aussie servers were a one off while the Azure facility was being built iirc.

It's basically dedicated servers.

So theoretically you will have minimal ping and much smoother gameplay.

Right now a lot of games have a player as a host and everyone connects through them (basically). Giving an advantage to the host, while games like COD try to compensate for this by throttling connection of players to make it "even" which ends up basically breaking the game.

It's good news is really all you need to know.

A thought so! Thanks for clearing it up for an idiot :)

dsc-2702-1.jpg

CODxboxfullbleed.jpg

ltdamn yeah ntkrnl on the money. He called the 1TB Xbox One too.

Also, you LIED TO ME!!! You told me MKV would be too expensive. So awesome they did it. Wasn't I telling you how smart it would be for them to do it? MKV is a HUGE move. As long as all the main audio codecs within the container are supported of course.

The MKV move is useless if it doesn't support MKV with DTS, DD 5.1/7.1 and DTA MA

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this on gaf and did lol at a couple of comments.

MS dont even have 1st party memes.

Banderas gif was a timed exclusive.

Saw that thread, so many people took it seriously and acted like they were personally offended by the vine lol.

Got locked because it turned to s**t I think.

Will there be standalone white controllers?

I don't think there will be at this stage, sorry mate.

ltdamn yeah ntkrnl on the money. He called the 1TB Xbox One too.

Also, you LIED TO ME!!! You told me MKV would be too expensive. So awesome they did it. Wasn't I telling you how smart it would be for them to do it? MKV is a HUGE move. As long as all the main audio codecs within the container are supported of course.

The MKV move is useless if it doesn't support MKV with DTS, DD 5.1/7.1 and DTA MA

It is expensive! It's a huge surprise, came out of nowhere. I'd be surprised if the above aren't supported given they already license them for the console itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back