XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have your TV/Amp synced to the X1?

Handy for it turn all 3 on/off with voice commands for me
I do now. Didn't realise you could do that. But, most the time when I start to play Xbox the TV is on anyway. Volume up though might come in handy when the missus grabs the remote and turns it down when she thinks it's too loud.

Yeah, I got Netflix from the US store, just change your console region to do that. Getflix is about $3.50 a month which takes care of geoblocking and then you're free to subscribe to Netflix.

Worth it?

A few family members have Netflix and always rave on about it.

Pictures of the upcoming Plex app.
EA6AtOr.jpg

QLCyubF.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth it?

A few family members have Netflix and always rave on about it.
Depends on your lifestyle I guess, I got a lot of free time atm so I use it almost daily. For the low cost it's easier for me than torrenting shows, and the library is massive, heaps of stuff on there I've wanted to watch and would never get around to without it. Saves me watching normal tv with breakfast/dinner etc too. Would recommend.

Also Netflix and Getflix both offer free trials, so you can find out for free.

Depends on your lifestyle I guess, I got a lot of free time atm so I use it almost daily. For the low cost it's easier for me than torrenting shows, and the library is massive, heaps of stuff on there I've wanted to watch and would never get around to without it. Saves me watching normal tv with breakfast/dinner etc too. Would recommend.

Also Netflix and Getflix both offer free trials, so you can find out for free.

Ok thanks sounds like it would suit me well.
If I switch the US Marketplace on my XB1 can I switch back to AUS if I needed to?

When I try and broadcast to Twitch, it just says Broadcast fail. I googled the error code and found 50+ people with the same problem with no solution. Anyone know what I could try?

Why the * does this stupid console disconnect me from online games for no reason? Halftime of a game of FIFA, xbox go to settings, xbox go back, game is disconnected within 5 seconds of me doing anything. What was wrong with the way the 360 did things? This is s**t.

Why the **** does this stupid console disconnect me from online games for no reason? Halftime of a game of FIFA, xbox go to settings, xbox go back, game is disconnected within 5 seconds of me doing anything. What was wrong with the way the 360 did things? This is s**t.
Odd. Never had this issue myself and things are ready for me to go back to where I was even if I leave it off for 24 hours (providing I'm not doing multiplayer of course_. Try a soft reset?

Why the **** does this stupid console disconnect me from online games for no reason? Halftime of a game of FIFA, xbox go to settings, xbox go back, game is disconnected within 5 seconds of me doing anything. What was wrong with the way the 360 did things? This is s**t.
I haven't had that issue with any game until the Fifa 15 early access. Don't know if it's a xbox problem or an EA server problem.

Have you tried turning it off and on again :)

Sorry never heard of that issue, try Google or the Xbox forums for help.

Has anyone had a problem where Upload Studio stops after the rendering at 50% and an error occurs? Xbox Support has told me to factory reset my console, which makes little sense and would wreck my data cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back