XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaudits to XBOX for the monthly updates. Good job.

82% downloaded

Didn't want to be stuck using the headset that came with the system for Halo MCC then I remembered the X1 headset adapter and that my PS4 wireless headset also has an AUX port. A quick google search confirms it works so will be grabbing the adapter hopefully this week.

Haha yeah mate. Definitely.

Playing Forza Horizon 2 at the moment. Anyone on here still play this? Such an awesome game.

Played this on Sat. Loving the bucket list and the graphics.

Didn't want to be stuck using the headset that came with the system for Halo MCC then I remembered the X1 headset adapter and that my PS4 wireless headset also has an AUX port. A quick google search confirms it works so will be grabbing the adapter hopefully this week.

Works great I use one. I have a pair of Astros but I CBF moving it from console to console.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone had any trouble pre loading games?
Tried getting GTA and it starts as queued then it says installing and they it says download stopped. Annoying.

Did it for sunset overdrive

Just happened to be going in to eb today to buy an xbox one but had to go via target first due to a series of what now appear to be rather fortunate mishaps. Pretty stoked.

Will I still be able to change my region to American and buy games through that? I want to get WWE 2K15 on the American release date rather than our release date. Or has doing this been completely stopped?

Will I still be able to change my region to American and buy games through that? I want to get WWE 2K15 on the American release date rather than our release date. Or has doing this been completely stopped?
Looks like it's been stopped. Although going off information on Whirlpool people are able to use a VPN or pre paid cards to still purchase through the US store.

Click frenzy deals via Microsoft store. Till 7pm tomorrow.

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle
AU$499.00 incl. GST

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...assins-Creed-Unity-Bundle/productID.307223800

Unite in the fight for freedom with this limited-edition Assassin's Creed bundle. It includes a 500GB Xbox One console and controller, plus the games Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Limited time offer: Buy the Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle today and you'll also receive 3 additional games (Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Ryse: Son of Rome) + Wireless Controller FREE!

Xbox One with Kinect Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle
AU$599.00 incl. GST

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...assins-Creed-Unity-Bundle/productID.308685500

Unite in the fight for freedom with this limited-edition Assassin's Creed bundle. It includes a 500GB Xbox One console and controller, Kinect sensor and the games Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Dance Central Spotlight.

Limited time offer: Buy the Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle today and you'll also receive 3 additional games (Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Ryse: Son of Rome) + Wireless Controller FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back