XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry I meant the volume controls part. On/off sync is fine and jumping in and out of games is easy. But the volume one its easier to use a remote I find

Cool looks like we agree :)

Has anyone else synced their TV/amp to the xbox on / off? Other commands work as well but are a bit pointless I.e "Xbox volume down\up" only moves .1db on my amp (minimum movement)
You can change the step of the volume increase/decrease in the setting for devices I think. I have mine so that it steps up 4db at a time.

I turned off the on/off sync thing cause most of the time when I turn of the Xbox I still want the TV on (or the missus does). Drove me bonkers having to turn the TV back on again instantly.

B7MMBYmCYAALUGK.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Forza already? They pump them out too quck.

Then again I'm not a massive car racing fan

2 year dev cycle, I'm pretty sure Horizon/Forza are considered different franchises.

Watch it be Nuts & Bolts 2 :straining:

The talent just isn't there anymore to top the Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie games. If it is a new Banjo game, my expectations are extremely low. Nintendo got RARE in their prime.

I have Nuts & Bolts sitting on my shelf but haven't tried it yet.
You weren't a fan? I understand it's different from the main formula. Seems like a love it or hate it game.
If there is a new Banjo though, It needs to be a traditional 3D platformer/adventure.

Feb update. Includes transparent tiles. Game hub looks good.

Starting today, members of the Xbox One preview program will get to check out these new features first:

• Game hubs – New in preview this month, game hubs are the go-to centers for all sorts of interesting content around your favorite games. Every Xbox One game will have a game hub where you can see which of your friends are playing the game, compete with your friends in game leaderboards, dive into the coolest game clips and game broadcasts, and follow the game’s VIPs and top players.
To get to the game hub for your favorite game, find a game in your pins, recently played list, or My games and apps, then press the Menu button and select View game hub. You can also search for any game in the Xbox Store and click on the game hub tile from the game’s store page.

• Custom backgrounds and tile transparency – We listened to your feedback and added additional tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible. As a reminder, to set a custom background, go to Settings > My Xbox > My background. Note: some items can’t be made transparent due to usage rights/restrictions for certain images

The dashboard and UI has certainly come a long way. It's very good now. It had to though, it was rubbish at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back