XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks more that everyone was lied to up to (and after) launch and were sold a (still) broken product.

Look I get that for those who bought it straight up, I'm one of them. But this deal is directed at new buyers who will be getting a heavily discounted price on a now known quantity.

Last edited:
Suggestion being you'll find something to whine about no matter what.

Of course I'm going to whine, the game is broken, people buying the game no matter the price are still buying a broken game (but people that bought the game after the 19th of December aren't even eligible for the compensation). In a lot of ways the game has actually gotten worse for me, why shouldn't I be angry?

If you look at my posts before launch you'll see that I was pretty damn excited for this game.

Look I get that for those who bought it straight up, I'm one of them. But this deal is directed at new buyers who will be getting a heavily discounted price on a now known quantity.

They're still selling a broken product, though. A lot of the potential buyers probably aren't even aware of the problems this game has (I see quite a few people on various gaming forums surprised that the game is still in this condition or just aren't aware of it).

There's a demo for Screamride on the store now. Hopefully it's a good thing that a demo has been put out 2 weeks before release. Really interested in giving it a go.

Also the ultimate game sale has started a day early. Not all games have been discounted as yet, such as Halo.

I will not be taking part in the sale due to lack of space on my HDD and lack of motivation (or money, maybe) to buy an external :( I've juggled a bunch of games and deleted plenty but I don't want to touch anything that is on it currently. I know I could just buy it and leave it on my account but where's the fun in that?

A 2TB HDD can be had for around $80 on special a Officeworks or DSE.
I'd recommend an external as games load a tad quicker and you won't have to worry about lack of space for a very long time.

I will not be taking part in the sale due to lack of space on my HDD and lack of motivation (or money, maybe) to buy an external :( I've juggled a bunch of games and deleted plenty but I don't want to touch anything that is on it currently. I know I could just buy it and leave it on my account but where's the fun in that?
Cant you put some things on a USB?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant you put some things on a USB?
Sorry missed this post. Yeah you can as far as I'm aware because I see a USB as a temporary thing and I don't want to use one because I don't want to commit to it so I'll wait for my HDD. I know I'm weird :oops: My other problem I need to overcome is I have an 8 port surge protector and I've unplugged two things and I don't know what to unplug next :(

I've got some major, serious first world problems happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back