XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah thought I'd give NBA LIVE 15 a crack, at $15 it's nothing.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, gameplay is no where near as polished as 2k but I started a career with the Spurs and so far am enjoying it.

Yeah thought I'd give NBA LIVE 15 a crack, at $15 it's nothing.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, gameplay is no where near as polished as 2k but I started a career with the Spurs and so far am enjoying it.
I have to disagree. Many of the animations feel the same from when I used to pay the game in the early 2000s. And the graphics are comically bad. The player models look middle last gen.

I have to disagree. Many of the animations feel the same from when I used to pay the game in the early 2000s. And the graphics are comically bad. The player models look middle last gen.

How funny are some of the shots? You literally get a rebound and go for a quick put back and the shot loops to the top of the back board, it's a really poor game.

I rarely go online, but last night I downloaded the latest patch and rosters for 2k15 and it's like playing a completely new game. Animations have improved, defence is slicker and pre games are brilliant and not to mention the ratings updated. Nice improvement by 2k.

Not worth it if MP is still a mess, IMO.

The campaign also isn't perfect and has a bunch of bugs that weren't in the original games.

By the way, we passed 100 days a few days ago.

So, they're working on Halo 5. Imagine, they pushed Halo MCC back a year, got the multiplayer right, then launched it alongside Halo 5 in a massive package and charge $150 for it. It would have went nuts, sold consoles and been probably the best selling game of all time. Now they're getting negative press, hurting the build up to Halo 5 and not making any friends.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing I guess. But it's kinda like rushing an unfit Gary Ablett back into the side. Good at first but ultimately backfires.

Anyone know where I can find any good custom backgrounds for my Xbone?

Every image I find on the internet is grainy and none of the achievement art looks good.

What do you guys use?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just leaked. Games with Gold for March:

Xbox 360: Tomb Raider (already own digitaly) and Bioshock Infinite (already got on PS Plus last year)
Xbox One: Rayman Legends (nice) and #IDARB

Great month if you don't own them already. Also part of the leak is that April will be 2 games for Xbox One and 4 games for 360.

For some reason I just couldnt get into it. Everyone keeps talking about how great the story is especially the ending so I keep thinking I should go back and give it another shot

Loved Bioshock, Bio 2 sucked & never got Infinite

Loved Bioshock, Bio 2 sucked & never got Infinite

Yeah making my way through Infinite on PS3. I don't mind it. Nothing touches 1 though.

I'm wondering when we'll see the Bioshock Trilogy remastered. You know it's going to happen. Maybe if we ask them kindly?

Just leaked. Games with Gold for March:

Xbox 360: Tomb Raider (already own digitaly) and Bioshock Infinite (already got on PS Plus last year)
Xbox One: Rayman Legends (nice) and #IDARB

Great month if you don't own them already. Also part of the leak is that April will be 2 games for Xbox One and 4 games for 360.

Was going to get Rayman on ps4 the other day but decided against it so im happy with that.
Isn't IDARB already a gwg?

Last edited:
Was going to get Rayman on ps4 the other day but decided against it so im happy with that.
Isn't IDARB already a gwg?

As Ant said, Xbox One GwG leap frog. Each game stays on for 2 months.

For some reason I just couldnt get into it. Everyone keeps talking about how great the story is especially the ending so I keep thinking I should go back and give it another shot
So much this. I've gone back to it three or four times over 12 months and just couldn't get into it. Always made me feel like there was something wrong with me. I'm so curious about this masterpiece ending it has too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back