XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liking the new dash, looks pretty slick.
Anyone tried backwards compatibility yet?
Also can anyone way you can carry saves file over from the 360?

I'm currently downloading NBA Jam, Dirt and South Park. Had installation stop message pop up a lot. Only South Park to go. It's taken nearly a day.
i had nba jam, zuma and doom install, but i try to put my dirt 3 disc in and it says it isnt backwards compatible.

Anyone played the walking dead game available for free with gold?

Just downloaded it the other day. Fallout will ensure i don't play it for a long long time however
Yeah. Good game, not everyone's cup of tea though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just downloaded it the other day. Fallout will ensure i don't play it for a long long time however

Have it and the sequel, awesome games

Liking the new dash, looks pretty slick.
Anyone tried backwards compatibility yet?
Also can anyone way you can carry saves file over from the 360?

Been using it with the beta, works well. Save files don't carry over but I never cloud saved on 360. Local save would never come across, try saving to cloud see how it goes?

Pssh. Everyone* has played the Walking Dead game available for free with gold. :p

*may be a slight overreaction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what 360 games are you all hoping to see added?
I'm hoping both of the Sonic and Sega Racing games get added. They're the only real games I played with my brother online. Maybe some more retro Sega like ToeJam and Earl also. Skyrim would be nice....

I've been out of the gaming loop for a couple of years, bit behind the times.

Good to hear its worth playing
If you like it make sure you check out the rest of the telltale games. Tales from the Borderlands and Wolf Among Us are especially brilliant.

Does the online portion of the backwards compatible games work? How does it work?

Answered my own question: "Backwards compatible games also support online multiplayer. Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners can even play with each other in multiplayer."

Sorry but this new dash is trash.

- All but messaging and parties are just as slow if not slower than before
- All decent shortcuts are gone (like settings shortcut)
- Pins and My Games and Apps are now not clearly visible
- Can't remove stuff from install list
- Achievement leaderboard gone

I't just....s**t.

Sorry but this new dash is trash.

- All but messaging and parties are just as slow if not slower than before
- All decent shortcuts are gone (like settings shortcut)
- Pins and My Games and Apps are now not clearly visible
- Can't remove stuff from install list
- Achievement leaderboard gone

I't just....s**t.
I like it better than the other one just because it is quicker, but it is still quite bad.

It really makes you wonder who is getting paid to design this dashboard. How hard could it be.

I like it better than the other one just because it is quicker, but it is still quite bad.

It really makes you wonder who is getting paid to design this dashboard. How hard could it be.
It's quicker but takes longer to get to my pins lol. What's the point of having pins of they aren't right there to use imo.

Anyone able to tell me what the issue's IInet are having with the xbox are? Moving to my new home in a couple of weeks and was considering going to IINET NBN.

Adam Internet are owned by iinet and from what ive seen all of my downloads continuously stop unless I change my dns.

Also now I can create or join parties.....

It took me bloody forever to find achievements on the new dashboard. Whenever I'd go to the link I had pinned it would go to a snapped version of achievements and then when I changed it to full screen it would only show achievements for the game I was running (did not like this). Same when I went to achievements from Games and Apps. Finally found it under my profile name and now I'm happy.

I think the new dash is ok. Miss the achievements leaderboard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back