XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have the elite controller/is it worth it?

Yeah completely worth it. There's a reason these things are basically sold out worldwide despite costing $200AU. Amazing controller. Word of warning, your hands will most likely cramp up a little at the start as you get used to using paddles and sticks of varying lengths.

Mine adjusted after a couple of days use. Hard to go back to the standard controller now.

Yeah I've got one. Doubt I would ever go back to the normal ones now, it's in another league. If you see one, grab it because there's huge worldwide shortages and it's going to be a while before they manage to start making enough to satisfy demand.

Yeah I've got one. Doubt I would ever go back to the normal ones now, it's in another league. If you see one, grab it because there's huge worldwide shortages and it's going to be a while before they manage to start making enough to satisfy demand.

I'm going to pick up a second white one once they announce it ;)

as an aside, will the Windows 10 Xbox controller adatper come to Expertzone?

Also, Amazon was selling the Seagate 4TB USB powered hard drive for only $120US. Couldn't resist. Came to $192AU including postage. BARGAIN for 4TB.

I'm going to pick up a second white one once they announce it ;)

as an aside, will the Windows 10 Xbox controller adatper come to Expertzone?

Also, Amazon was selling the Seagate 4TB USB powered hard drive for only $120US. Couldn't resist. Came to $192AU including postage. BARGAIN for 4TB.
White would be sweet. Good question, I'll ask the guys about the adapter, I don't know what they were planning to get this year. Might be a bit before there's another stock refresh on there though.

White would be sweet. Good question, I'll ask the guys about the adapter, I don't know what they were planning to get this year. Might be a bit before there's another stock refresh on there though.

Ah ok cool bananas.

As to the white Elite controller, I saw a leak. Pretty sure a white one is coming. Just not sure when. Will definitely buy it though.

Hey ltdamn you know when Rebel Galaxy is coming to Aus?

I'd change to the US store, but you guys have cracked down on us buying stuff from the US now. :D
Ha, it wasn't me :)

No idea, I didn't know it was only on the US store. Pure guestimation but if it's there on the US already, it would have to be imminent on the AU. No one is here today obviously but if I bump into the team I'll ask.

I received an email from Microsoft this morning with a beta key for The Division. I haven't pre-
ordered, so there's a chance you guys got it too. Check your messages!

I received an email from Microsoft this morning with a beta key for The Division. I haven't pre-
ordered, so there's a chance you guys got it too. Check your messages!

They are also $1 on ebay, so if anyone wants to test the game before they buy probably worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOOM

cK8IjJ0.png

One day, when I'm very old and frail, Xbox will release a game worth giving a s**t about for Free games with gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back