Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I've looked at that picture close enough actually. Any mixture of bikini and underarm hair is not my cup of tea :drunk:
VeradeMilo.jpg

For The Boys!

Thanks Mebby.
Going to have a look at the DSE website today to see if they have any tips.
Possums pretty much get free reign. I think you're only allowed to trap them if they're interfering with your house or roof or something like that. Even then you have to release them within something like 50-100m from where you captured it so chances are it'll come right back anyway.

Can you use a high frequency noise repellent? Or will that annoy your dog?

I reckon that would annoy my dog.
The problem started when a nursery got sold and a developer bought the land and is building townhouses on it. All the tree's were knocked down so the little fella has just been displaced. My neighbour has a possum trap so we're going to give that a go. I understand what Sublime said, but I think we'll take him to a park down other end of our my estate and let him find somewhere to live down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's one of the driving forces behind perpetuating the myth that vaccinations cause autism.
This I am totally against him on but the other stuff I'll disagree with. He is a slapstick comic similar style to Frank woodley who I also admire a lot.

Can act as the fight scene in me myself and Irene shows when he fights himself.

To each their own though.

Possums are the worst. Feral pests who aren't good for anything.

They love hanging out around my bedroom at night and having nightly races across the roof.

Apparently there is some twisted * living in my street who feeds possums like pets which is why we have so many in the area.

If I ever find out who it is I'll probably put a bullet through their skull. :mad:

Possums are the worst. Feral pests who aren't good for anything.

They love hanging out around my bedroom at night and having nightly races across the roof.

Apparently there is some twisted **** living in my street who feeds possums like pets which is why we have so many in the area.

If I ever find out who it is I'll probably put a bullet through their skull. :mad:

Bit extreme pal!

I reckon that would annoy my dog.
The problem started when a nursery got sold and a developer bought the land and is building townhouses on it. All the tree's were knocked down so the little fella has just been displaced. My neighbour has a possum trap so we're going to give that a go. I understand what Sublime said, but I think we'll take him to a park down other end of our my estate and let him find somewhere to live down there.
That's what i'd do. Just don't get caught doing it!

Not only is it completely ****** in the head but also incredibly inconsiderate to those who live in the area.

Whoever it is deserves everything which comes their way.

Possums find a way to annoy no matter what happens J.
As far as I know no-one is feeding the possum that is taunting my dog - he/she is simply looking for somewhere else to live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back