Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the world's lightest sleeper?
No, that honour rests firmly with a number of my family members.
It's me. Everyone else in my family could sleep through a nuclear holocaust while I wake up dozens of times each night over the tiniest sounds.

I sleep through the kookaburras no problemos. Maybe I'm just used to it.

We used to get them on our garden shed which was on my side of the house.
Or in the trees, or just on top of the roof.

And the possums which I swear used to race each other from one end of the house to the other.

MEB I don't like Jim Carrey either. I tried to watch Cable Guy and gave up after 15 mins.

And I hate waking up to noisy birds in summer. Honestly they wake me up at 5.00am. Plus I am a light sleeper.

Gotta hate forgetting that we're playing on a Thursday night.

Had dinner plans for tonight with family friends but yesterday they asked to move it to Thursday. I obliged seeing as though I had no dinner plans....only to remember this afternoon that we have a game. :mad:

Dinner is at 7:00 so I won't miss much...but unless I can get out of there quick smart it looks as though I'll be watching the first half on delay.

Had dinner plans for tonight with family friends but yesterday they asked to move it to Thursday. I obliged seeing as though I had no dinner plans....only to remember this afternoon that we have a game. :mad:

Dinner is at 7:00 so I won't miss much...but unless I can get out of there quick smart it looks as though I'll be watching the first half on delay.
Should work alright, just skip straight through the half time rubbish

Should work alright, just skip straight through the half time rubbish

I struggle big time if I don't watch us live. I'll be on edge until I catch up, that's for sure.

Watched our game against the Kangaroos a few weeks back on delay and was pretty much a wreck until I caught up to live TV. :eek:

I struggle big time if I don't watch us live. I'll be on edge until I catch up, that's for sure.

Watched our game against the Kangaroos a few weeks back on delay and was pretty much a wreck until I caught up to live TV. :eek:
Hope you have better luck than I did with the Swans game Jeremias. Was at dinner Saturday night and keeping up with scores on my phone and rushed home just in time to see the ball bounced at the start of the third quarter and the ******* Swans kick 10 goals in the quarter :mad:

Hope you have better luck than I did with the Swans game Jeremias. Was at dinner Saturday night and keeping up with scores on my phone and rushed home just in time to see the ball bounced at the start of the third quarter and the ******* Swans kick 10 goals in the quarter :mad:

At least you weren't there freezing your balls off. :eek:

:( :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rain front that is coming through Melbourne at the moment from south west. Holy ****!!

:eek:
It'll be coming my way then.... Oh nooooo

And you call yourself a supporter J....:rolleyes:
Lift your game bud.

Oh no the rain is going to interrupt your day of drinking, video games and footy!

Won't somebody think of the children!
I'll have to bring the dogs inside and go get more booze before it hits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back