Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the first place that I've really got to know some of my neighbours. It's a nice area and everyone's pretty civilised. Even weird guy last night was polite and introduced himself - I am just automatically suspicious because who the hell knocks on a random's door at that time on a Saturday night to ask about rental prices? This isn't a high-crime area at all, but I come from a semi-dodgy part of Melbourne so automatically figured he was up to something.

My last place had a druggo neighbour - even had his dodgy associates vandalising and breaking into the building to try and recoup debts.

Exactly where would the south east crew be found HD ?
South east of Melbourne.

We get together and post on Bigfooty.

Not really much changes just means your more awesome than the interstaters and the country towners

South east of Melbourne.

We get together and post on Bigfooty.

Not really much changes just means your more awesome than the interstaters and the country towners
I did work that out, just wondering if there were any particular suburbs that constituted this area of awesomeness.

I did work that out, just wondering if there were any particular suburbs that constituted this area of awesomeness.
There is a lot out that way especially closer in.

Dandenong Cranbourne and Frankston are exempt from awesomeness though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a lot out that way especially closer in.

Dandenong Cranbourne and Frankston are exempt from awesomeness though
Dandenong is slowly regaining awesomeness though - they're really trying to harness the multiculturalism by becoming a bit of a foodie area and the market and Drum theatre are becoming quite good. I'd trade Narre Warren in place of Dandy on your list.

Dandenong is slowly regaining awesomeness though - they're really trying to harness the multiculturalism by becoming a bit of a foodie area and the market and Drum theatre are becoming quite good. I'd trade Narre Warren in place of Dandy on your list.
Nah mate nuzza wuzza is the s**t

Not much really, but i'd take Narre Warren over Dandenong any day.
For me, it would depend on which part of each of those suburbs, if we're talking about living there. The dodgy bits of Dandenong are dodgier than the dodgy bits of Narre, but Narre seems so bloody isolated and I don't particularly like Fountain Gate.

For me, it would depend on which part of each of those suburbs, if we're talking about living there. The dodgy bits of Dandenong are dodgier than the dodgy bits of Narre, but Narre seems so bloody isolated and I don't particularly like Fountain Gate.

Each to their own. I moved into the area from Knox a few years ago and took me a couple of years to stop going to Knox over Fountain Gate. Now i'd much prefer to go to Fountain Gate than Knox.

Each to their own. I moved into the area from Knox a few years ago and took me a couple of years to stop going to Knox over Fountain Gate. Now i'd much prefer to go to Fountain Gate than Knox.
Fair enough. I grew up around that area, but have lived closer to the city since then. To be fair, I haven't been to Fountain Gate for a couple of years and I think it has been redeveloped a bit since I was there last. I tend to go to Southland if I'm going to a shopping centre. Maybe Chaddy if I'm desperate though that place shits me too.

Haven't been to Knox (other than to one of the bars or restaurants) in about 10 years! :eek::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back