Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming home to this last night

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409096009.329044.jpg

Little s**t!!

And back to the vet this morning for an ear check under sedation. Praying it's just a clump of hair inside and not another/same foreign body like a couple of weeks ago :(

^^^^^^^
Hahahaha............. :D
That'll teach you to keep the paper towel in grabbing range.

:p

Bloody oath!!! And now toilet paper needs to come off the holder as well!! He brought it to me this morning hehe thankfully he didn't rip it up first! Gotta love puppy stage NOT lol

Bloody oath!!! And now toilet paper needs to come off the holder as well!! He brought it to me this morning hehe thankfully he didn't rip it up first! Gotta love puppy stage NOT lol

I remember when my dog was still in the puppy stage, he dug up the entire weed mat I had so carefully put down in the back garden. Came home from work and this weed mat was everywhere. He also chewed on his kennel when I first bought it for him.....

I remember when my dog was still in the puppy stage, he dug up the entire weed mat I had so carefully put down in the back garden. Came home from work and this weed mat was everywhere. He also chewed on his kennel when I first bought it for him.....

The majority of my furniture is hard wood and he's chewed a little bit of my coffee table. He listens though and learns quickly because he hasn't done it again thankfully :)

Stay up to ablest 12:20 to play video games only to get called at 1:50 saying the apprentice decided to smash her car into the back of a truck and that I have work both my days off and get there asap.

20 Min drive to work and first person (the apprentice) is meant to start at 2.
ShanDog

Taking 5 hours to fly from Brisbane to Melbourne. :( :mad: :thumbsdown:
What do you do for work in order to be flying so much?

Edit: I re read this and it sounds a bit forward.
I'm wondering because a mate of mine is an anaesthetist and he as required to fly around a lot and check on major hospitals procedures etc

What do you do for work in order to be flying so much?

Edit: I re read this and it sounds a bit forward.
I'm wondering because a mate of mine is an anaesthetist and he as required to fly around a lot and check on major hospitals procedures etc
I'm 99% sure he's a high class hooker, but don't hold me to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option 2 obviously. Why do you think it took him 5 hours to go that far? Couple of cavity searches.
And then he had to go to the airport

And then he had to go to the airport
3987946-5473077153-ba-du.gif

Well looks like your puppy is back to normal bluebelle, I don't know why I said you had a cat. It might of been the cold and flu tablets I had taken.

Thanks hun! He's going really well thankfully :)

Stay up to ablest 12:20 to play video games only to get called at 1:50 saying the apprentice decided to smash her car into the back of a truck and that I have work both my days off and get there asap.

20 Min drive to work and first person (the apprentice) is meant to start at 2.
ShanDog
Hahah that sucks.

You gotta hate playing video games and having a ball with mates but then having to pull the plug at a moment's notice because you get grief from your other half....

What ya doin tonight happydude? Coz it's on like Donkey Kong for me and the boys lol

Hahah that sucks.

You gotta hate playing video games and having a ball with mates but then having to pull the plug at a moment's notice because you get grief from your other half....

What ya doin tonight happydude? Coz it's on like Donkey Kong for me and the boys lol
Working I gotta work through to Tuesday.

Working 10 or so day straight.

I can get on during the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back