Roast Ya Gotta Hate

My dad smoked back in the day but hasn't for as long as i can remember. He had a heart attack and pretty much worked the whole day at work with chest pains, only went to hospital when forced to. Ended up with a stent and lots of good information.

That's what mum did, except she went to work, then went to her GP and they called an ambo. Given she was able to do that, we weren't expecting the news to be a heart attack :(

Nov 3, 2006
Here
AFL Club
Carlton
That's what mum did, except she went to work, then went to her GP and they called an ambo. Given she was able to do that, we weren't expecting the news to be a heart attack :(
Just be glad she eventually got the help she needed. Just goes to show that we need to listen to our bodies sometimes!

Those are usually the cases that end badly. You ignore it and don't get help hotel it's too late.

Good news. If they believed it to be dire they'd rush it through

They had complicated procedures before hers plus a massive heart attack victim. I asked if we could take her home and bring her back on Monday but they said no. She has to have the monitor on until the angiogram.

Nov 1, 2013
Cabal headquarters
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wouldn't dare...
Sorry about your mate's dad, BB - not much luck up your way at the moment.

My (petty in comparison) hates of the day:
- people with first names as last names who give their kids last names as first names. You are just asking for the poor kid to be called by the inversion of its name its whole life.
- winningest - when did that abomination become a word?

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
They had complicated procedures before hers plus a massive heart attack victim. I asked if we could take her home and bring her back on Monday but they said no. She has to have the monitor on until the angiogram.

Sorry to hear about your mum BlueBelle

Thinking of you as I went through the same with my mum.

Hope everything is ok and please keep us updated. xx

Sorry to hear about your mum BlueBelle

Thinking of you as I went through the same with my mum.

Hope everything is ok and please keep us updated. xx

Thanks Aph. It's more of a shock than anything. Mum's still young so hopefully they'll get on top of it and she'll live forever :)

SE_Blue

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves; Meath GAA
It's only been up here for a year. 4 out of 8 carriages are 'quiet'. The commuters get to sleep in peace and everyone else gets to talk etc in the other carriages.

Such a simple concept, such a great result!

That's great. I like the double decker trains too.

Back