Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

I gotta work at 1:30 am tomorrow and with the good weather expected it's gonna be crazy.

I think you'll live HBF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting an assignment/report on federal reform the day before it is due. I don't even know what kind of reform I am going to propose yet. Luckily I am just awesome enough that I will pull a reasonable-to-good-mark out of my arse even when I hand it in several days late. I hope. Ugh.

Starting an assignment/report on federal reform the day before it is due. I don't even know what kind of reform I am going to propose yet. Luckily I am just awesome enough that I will pull a reasonable-to-good-mark out of my arse even when I hand it in several days late. I hope. Ugh.
Let us know what mark you get for your assignment oh awesome one :p

My dog chewed up a tennis ball over the weekend and ate it whilst staying at my folks. He vommed some of it this arvo and has been on an IV drip all afternoon because an X-ray revealed it's stuck in his abdomen. Another X-ray in the morning to see if it's moved. Can't believe this!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My dog chewed up a tennis ball over the weekend and ate it whilst staying at my folks. He vommed some of it this arvo and has been on an IV drip all afternoon because an X-ray revealed it's stuck in his abdomen. Another X-ray in the morning to see if it's moved. Can't believe this!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope the little dude is ok.

My dog likes to eat s**t he shouldn't and gets into trouble for it Alot as well :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back