Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were u trying to sell the car HD? Any luck ?
It's on car sales but I haven't done much more than that. I'm gonna have to actually try now though need the cash

Averaging 6 ad views a day so if I try a bit more I'm sure I can move it on.

It's on car sales but I haven't done much more than that. I'm gonna have to actually try now though need the cash

Averaging 6 ad views a day so if I try a bit more I'm sure I can move it on.

That's the problem I am having at the moment.

If I list my car on Car Sales I would get way more for it BUT I really need to trade it in at a loss & that's the argument I am having with the salesman.

He won't budge on the changeover! :thumbsdown:

That's the problem I am having at the moment.

If I list my car on Car Sales I would get way more for it BUT I really need to trade it in at a loss & that's the argument I am having with the salesman.

He won't budge on the changeover! :thumbsdown:
With trade in (It would be different on high end cars like yours) but for the cheaper ones the difference between what they sell for and they off you is 5k. Push him for that difference.

If they have one like yours for sale make them give you at least 5k under that. That's a tip I got from a used car salesman and it works well for me.

Or you ask how much you can get for it then put it online for 5k more.

You're both ahead of me. I need to actually get around to putting my baby on Car Sales.

Upgrading to something with another 2 cylinders ;)
I'm going backwards to go forwards myself the v8/turbo is great though you will love it.

I'm going backwards to go forwards myself the v8/turbo is great though you will love it.
Yeah not something i'll own in 10 years but while I am young and single, may as well do it now. Same reason I own the ute atm. My old man always wanted one but never did it, I thought stuff it - I'm doing it before I get responsibilities of kids and a wife haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back