Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

when someone you know takes their own life.

so many emotions, so few outlets.
Been there mate it's a terrible thing to have happen

Especially if there is no reason or anything. So many unanswered questions.

yeah but the effect it has on those friends and family left.

He was not all together and refused help and thou he had threatened this, never did I believe he would actually do it. It was attention seeking manipulation.
Very 'the world is against me' type.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh etc but I am dealing with anger at the moment.

yeah but the effect it has on those friends and family left.

He was not all together and refused help and thou he had threatened this, never did I believe he would actually do it. It was attention seeking manipulation.
Very 'the world is against me' type.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh etc but I am dealing with anger at the moment.
Fair enough

Mine was fairly different.

No warning etc just woke up one morning and they were gone, a morning I'll never forget

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear that happydude. Was it recent?
as you said 'so many unanswered questions'

How did you cope?
No need to be sorry haha

No not recent my dad did it in April '98 when I was 7.

Its hard when you have questions about why etc but there is no way to ever know. You always wonder but as each passes it becomes easier to accept what's happened. Can't dwell on the things you can't change sadly.

A good way to help with support for those left behind is to remember the good times. Reflecting on good memories of the individual helps bring a smile if even for a few seconds. These are memories you want to be left with

There were a few happy times so will focus on those.

I am going to be the support for my wife, our children, our friend and her children.
My support comes through my faith, the trust they have in me and the love I have for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back